jopojelly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi jopojelly! I am pretty young but found a talent in coding. Am developing a mod for fun but do you have any tips?
    Reactions: eliizaak
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    I dunno. Maybe try joining another mod as well for more experience.
    Hey Jopojelly I would like to know how does one code I would love to learn to and where did you learn to code!
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Just look up some tutorials :p
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    I knew a little about coding before but everything else was college
    Excuse me, I wanted to ask about something
    When I try to open the mod browser and download a mod, It doesn't download or it says its done but doesnt show up in the mods list,
    Also in the latest tmodloader whenever I update a mod it just gives an error.
    EDIT:Heres a picture of the error http://puu.sh/pgkqr/ae669b685f.jpg
    Can you fix up the sprite for the Minion Control rod in Summoner's Association? It looks unappealing to use imo.
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    Should I use the sprite you posted?
    genericqueso
    genericqueso
    If you want to; I won't put it against you if you use it.
    Jopojelly could you possibly add a function to the Recipe Browser? It would be great if you could right click on an item and if it were a material it would show a Guide sort of deal and show what its used in.
    In the future, would you update tmod to make a easy mod creator other than the sources?
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    Anything that would come from something like that wouldn't be worth using, and anyway, the basics like items are pretty much as straightforward as they can be.
    Heya! I heard you managed to do something along the lines of parallel dimensions in your mod? How did you do that?
    Alucard_I
    Alucard_I
    Hello? It's kind of important, could you talk to me a little bit if you're not busy?
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    Well, you replace the tiles array. I'm still working on making it actually work without deleting your world, so I don't want to post any detailed code until I figure it out to showcase it.
    Alucard_I
    Alucard_I
    Oh, I see. Well, good luck with that! I sincerely hope you manage to make it work!
    Hey dude I'm trying to use your UnofficialTerraCustom, but whenever I try to create the world, it gets stuck at "Hiding Water Treasure" (I kept all options under the "might fail" limit) If you could offer insight that would be great
    Oh my god. I need the Bubbline in Terraria. I've spent days trying to get a perfect quote match and did it with accessories and such, so please Pm me the mod!
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    Should be able to soon. I used some stuff that will be in the next tmodloader update, so once that is out I'll make it a standalone mod. Any idea on the craft recipe?
    Charon
    Charon
    Yeah. Use the actual bubbles that the party girl sells, the handgun, and hallowed bars to even it out. Also, the Charged Blaster Cannon makes a great match for Quote's Spur weapon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom