jopojelly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey jopo.
    (You don't even know me, and here I am addressing you like we're old friends)
    Do you know the name of the character your avatar is?
    Reactions: brandon110206
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    chiaki minami
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    ...huh.
    Looks pretty close to a character named Lilith from the Gaia webcomic.
    Greetings, jopojelly. I have a serious suggestion for TModLoader, one that I think you'll be interested in.
    or, if there is already a way of doing this, I would appreciate you informing me on that.
    (Screenshot due to character limit) http://prntscr.com/frn110
    Regards,
    -L0ST
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    All you have to do is launch Terraria_v1.3.5.3.exe to run vanilla. Make a desktop shortcut.
    ChippyGaming
    ChippyGaming
    take your vanilla folder, copy it, and mod THAT folder! that's what I do to make sure my modded version is unaffected by updates and can very quickly swap
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    Thanks lads! Appreciated. =)
    When will the mac version be updated? I really want to play with mods with my friends, instead of just normal Terraria :(
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Eventually
    ColqrzZ
    ColqrzZ
    Ok I just hope it doesn't take too long
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Me too.
    Hello jopojelly. The last week i have recieved some issues with terraria :
    System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'Init' in DLL 'CSteamworks'
    at.SteamWorks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
    at.Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
    at.Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable'1 mode)
    at.Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, boolean MonoArgs)

Pls help ty
    Reactions: JakeZz
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Go to the TML discord to seek help. The link is in the first post of the TML thread. You'll find it.
    Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the Loader Exceptions property for more information.
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Like Jopo said, Join the TML discord to seek help, don't message him. Link to TML discord is in the OP of the TML thread.
    Hey I need help with a mod i made it says this error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'UseSound' and no extension method 'UseSound' accepting a first argument of type 'Terraria.Item' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    try punching your computer and than swear at it. play some heavy metal rock in the backround to really make it work :)

hope my guide was healpful
    System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
    at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
    at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
    at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
    at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
    How do I fix this?
    hey Jopojelly. I had a problem with HEROsMod when I installed it my terraria screen was black. I looked at the map i saw myself in the ground of hell I need Help Please! PS:I have a mac
    Could you help me on making a mod? I'm trying to make a conversation on the forums so that people can join the discord server for ideas and suggestions. But it doesn't let me make one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom