Recent content by Kirbyrocket

1. Kirbyrocket

Official The TCF Christmas Contest Submission Thread

I'm surprised there hasn't been a music entry so far, so I thought I might as well chip in. Plan A failed due to a lack of resources for my original entry, so Plan B went into play with success! May I introduce to you a cover of the Underground Snow biome...
  2. Kirbyrocket

I have the WaveBank for an older update of Terraria on Xbox 360. I was wondering if you would be...

I have the WaveBank for an older update of Terraria on Xbox 360. I was wondering if you would be able to help me convert the WaveBank at any given point since I can't seem to figure out why it wouldn't work beforehand. EDIT: This WaveBank includes the exclusive tracks for the Title theme, ocean...
  3. Kirbyrocket

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I can most certainly say I had fun contributing to this mod. To a greater growth and prosperous future!
  4. Kirbyrocket

Beta Tester Application

When it asks if any games were found in retail games, does this include Terraria? I assume not.
  5. Kirbyrocket

CC Entry: Boss Battle 2 Remix https://soundcloud.com/kirbyrocket/boss-battle-2-kr-mix

CC Entry: Boss Battle 2 Remix https://soundcloud.com/kirbyrocket/boss-battle-2-kr-mix
  6. Kirbyrocket

Thank you, Terraria Community for being so amazing! I shall cherish all the memories we have had...

Thank you, Terraria Community for being so amazing! I shall cherish all the memories we have had together, and will look forward for more!
  7. Kirbyrocket

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

That was the same problem I had! It's so hard to make a sprite when you have such a small canvas! Oh well I guess. Thanks anyway!
  8. Kirbyrocket

@DerpoTheMagnificent The star appears to be very ill-defined. I was more hoping to keep it similar to the Fallen Star sprite, but I appear to be having some issues getting it that way myself! This was the best way I could sprite it out: The way that you shaded the star didn't really capture...
  9. Kirbyrocket

Heya, Derpo! How's it going? I assume you haven't been making any sprites recently due to school being back in session. I was wondering if any progress has been made on my sprite? It is a very minor edit, so I assume it wouldn't be too hard, but pixel art is different in difficulty for everyone...
  10. Kirbyrocket

Wavebank Wavebank Request

Hiya, Terrarians! Today I have one small request for you today: I would like a simple custom Wavebank for my personal pack of Terraria. I can't seem to find the second song that I would like to use, so I have to rely on the Terrarians to help me out! I would like the main menu theme to be the...
  11. Kirbyrocket

Alright then! Do whatever you need to do to help create your magnificent art! Whatever works for you! :D
  12. Kirbyrocket

Quick question: wouldn't my previous post containing my request be considered as a request with a reference image? On the list, it says that I have info, but not 'ref.' If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure that is a suffix shown if the request contains a reference image; I may be incorrect...
  13. Kirbyrocket

Here's a completely new suggestion: I'd like to request the Heart item sprite ( ) to have a star similar to the Fallen Star item sprite ( ) inside the heart. I've seen your work previously, and I believe you can make a better sprite than I can with this. This is the sprite I am basing this...
  14. Kirbyrocket

Tool WAV to XNB Converter

Do you know if there is a way to do this with Adobe Audition CS6? If not, I'll see if I can find out. Maybe in the future, the tool could get updated to show what each error means. :P
  15. Kirbyrocket

Tool WAV to XNB Converter

At times, I will get an error called Problem 3 when I drag some .wav files in to convert. Why does this happen exactly? I'm not sure what the root cause of it is. I am trying to use .wav files that are in my Dropbox folder but not yet synced with my Dropbox; and I am trying to use the program in...
Back
Top Bottom