1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Kyubey The Incubator
Last Activity:
Sep 5, 2018
Birthday:
August 21
Home Page:
Granting wishes

Share This Page

Kyubey The Incubator

Skeletron Prime, from Mitakihara, Japan

New Avi who dis May 3, 2017

Kyubey The Incubator was last seen:
Sep 5, 2018
    1. Kyubey The Incubator
      1. Azu
        Azu
        What has the world come to, these days. Next thing you know someone sells Nebraska or something.
        Aug 26, 2016
    2. Kyubey The Incubator
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Oh trust me, I know who that evil creep is. And uh, if you think BLM is bad, you should read more into the guy sometime. He's in up to his eyeballs in evil stuff all around the world. BLM is just the tip of the iceberg with this guy.
        Aug 26, 2016
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        IIRC, didn't wikileaks hack his emails? That'd be a good place to start if you wanna know some of the dirt on the guy.
        Aug 26, 2016
      4. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        Trust me, I know so much more about him.

*Sold his jewish parents out to Germans, cough*
        Aug 26, 2016
    3. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      22 women sexually harassed by illegal refugees. Guess who is reporting this? Not the mainstream :red:ing media.
      1. Arpiter, Aesir, YoshiGator and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Aesir
        Aesir
        The term is an oxymoron. I believe the term political is in the sense of "majority" therefore making the term mean non controversial, and that's it. In truth, the term's usage just cripples what a free society should be, by shaming controversy as the "politically wrong" thing to do. It's there to prevent people from challenging each other's perspectives and views.
        Aug 20, 2016
      4. Aesir
        Aesir
        And at the end of the day, societies that appeal to that sort of standard will have a crippled intellectual growth as a result of questioning and challenging perspectives and notions being outlawed or shamed. It just leaves everyone at a flimsy state of common agreement, freezing intellectual progress static.
        Aug 20, 2016
      5. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        It can also encourage people to ignore facts and statistics in order to trust their feelings. It's wrong to me, therefore we don't have to care whether it's a fact! is the type of mindset many people are in. It's depressing.
        Aug 20, 2016
    4. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      People are literally going out of the way to insult a man who was in LA making people happy. Yet they defend nothing of $hillary. #Trump2016
    5. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      Trump: Goes out to Louisianna to help the flood refugees. Hillary? Too tired and unhealthy. Obama? Playing Golf. #Trump2016.
      1. Randomfox720 likes this.
      3. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        Ah, it's fine. Just remember to search up news that isn't Mainstream Media, or Clinton Narrative Network. Really, trying to find uncensored and unbiased news is :red:ing ridiculous. I had to use obviously biased conservative news (which works out for me, a conservative) to get my fill, as almost no media was reporting the LA floods.
        Aug 20, 2016
      4. The True Hero
        The True Hero
        Gary Johnson. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are both terrible.
        Aug 20, 2016
      5. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        all* terrible.

And no, I personally believe Donald Trump to be the guy this country needs- Fixing our massive immigration issues, helping out the middle class, and hell, even funding for the poor African American and Black communities that have suffered so much under Democrat rule.

That's only just some of the things the God Emperor is going to do when he gets office in Nov. 8th.
        Aug 20, 2016
    6. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      Gotta love the CTR idiots that Hillary pays. Send 'em a logical argument and they short circuit (and delete their tweets!)
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      2. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        Addendum to previous statement: Apparently, when they do not have a good response, their only course of action is to block you, because "34 followers troll".
        Aug 17, 2016
    7. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      Milwaukee confirms something- BLM is a terrorist organization. The fact that CNN hid the bad part of the girl's quote is bad as well.
      1. Aesir and neoselket like this.
      2. The True Hero
        The True Hero
        Just because a part of a group is committing terrorism, doesn't mean the entire group is a terrorist organization.
        Aug 20, 2016
      3. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        Hah. Do you want me to go out and list nearly every disastrous BLM rallies they've had, such as ridiculous racist demands, blocking entire highways, sending bomb threats to Zimmerman, and so much more? This case was the icing on the cake.

This "organization" does without acting, all supplied by the corrupt bastard George Soros.
        Aug 20, 2016
    8. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      There is no way Black Lives Matter can be so :red:ing stupid. It's physically impossible... How!? Just... :red:ing how!?
      2. Plaguerion
        Plaguerion
        Even if someone thought up a 100% perfect political system people would still manage to :red: it up and make it fail
        Aug 3, 2016
      3. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        Except communism is much more easier to :red: up. Remember Soviet Russia? People were :red:ing miserable.

Also, it would go against everything America stood for: The ability to start your own career and succeed.

You can't do that with communism. You can only do what the government tells you to do with communism. :red: that :red:.
        Aug 3, 2016
      4. Kendrick Lamar
        Kendrick Lamar
        WE WUZ KANGZ
        Aug 16, 2016
    9. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      PSA: If you leave your :red: on the stairs where people walk down, I hate you. Clean your :red: up.
      1. SilverBird, Plaguerion, Myu and 5 others like this.
      2. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        If people do that, kick it down.
        Aug 3, 2016
      3. Chevron_Boy
        Chevron_Boy
        I want to know the story behind this.
        Aug 3, 2016
      4. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        I was playing Smash with a friend. Was getting frustrated at the game for many reasons, so I ran down to get ice water. Slipped on sister's math textbook, and while looking for something to grab, I grabbed the frame holding all my photos from school. It fell and broke on me.
        Aug 3, 2016
    10. Miku Hatsune
      Miku Hatsune
      *looks at second word after "THE" *makes blush face*
      1. Hax4Ever
        Hax4Ever
        Public roleplay is so much fun it should be illegal.
        Aug 2, 2016
      2. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        Just about as fun and respectable as abandoning babies
        Aug 2, 2016
    11. Kyubey The Incubator
    12. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      Glitched took up so much memory on my laptop Windows had to forcefully close it. Dang.
    13. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      So beating the Glavenus in Mhgen rewards with an anime dance song. :red:ing Capcom, I love ya.
      1. aWolfen likes this.
    14. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      I can't :red:ing beat Swamp Fever on Expert and live through the finale for the achievement. Every time I die in the final wave. Goddammit.
    15. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      I'm legitimately not sorry for the teen that died trying to break and enter someone's house while playing Pokemon GO. Idiot.
      1. Myu, Papa Dank, Arpiter and 1 other person like this.
      3. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        Broke into an old widow's house to get a pokemon by going through the window after tripping security lights.

He got shot by the old widow twice and died.
        Jul 18, 2016
      4. Kazzymodus
        Kazzymodus
        I do feel bad for him, to be honest. He made a really stupid mistake, but that nowhere near warranted his death.

It just goes to show that certain mistakes simply don't get you the chance to learn from.
        Jul 18, 2016
      5. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        I don't. He was raised not to break into people's houses. While I will admit it did not warrant death, he got what was coming to him, even though it wasn't deserved.
        Jul 18, 2016
    16. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      How stupid are you humans
    17. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      In MHX there's a downloadable palico with blue fur named Happy and has the comment "Aye". I love you Capcom.
    18. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      Let us hope that those who were lost in France will find eternal rest. And that Obama gets off his crusty :red: and actually fights ISIS.
      2. Aesir
        Aesir
        I'll be honest, as an atheist speaking, I'm not siding with neither christians nor muslims. But I got to point out the elephant in the room, and that's the sjw "safe space" for muslims. They're not beyond criticism, nor is their religion. If we blame christians for the crusades, we can't do mental gymnastics to excuse the blame from muslims. The crusades, too, are also gone, the jihads aren't.
        Jul 15, 2016
      3. Aesir
        Aesir
        And while the obnoxious christian fundamentalists "pray the gay away" the obnoxious muslim fundamentalists throw the gays out of buildings and stone their corpses. Yes, there are civil muslims who are compatible with western civilization and it's principles, but most certainly those aren't the fundamentalists.
        Jul 15, 2016
      4. Kazzymodus
        Kazzymodus
        I know I'm late to the party, but I thought it'd be interesting to know that according to the latest information, the Nice terrorist is unlikely to be affiliated to a radical Islamic terrorist group, or in fact to even be a Muslim at all.

I can see why anyone would assume he was, but still, radical Muslims aren't the only crazy people.
        Jul 15, 2016
    19. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      Some idiot played Pokemon GO! It hurt itself in its confusion!
      2. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        I do wish I could play it, but you missed the joke Slimez.
        Jul 14, 2016
      3. TheSlimez
        TheSlimez
        Nono I got the joke, and I do admit it's quite funny..

But I still think you're jealous.
        Jul 14, 2016
      4. Kyubey The Incubator
        Kyubey The Incubator
        I am slightly jealous, but I'm not going to act like Jontron did.
        Jul 14, 2016
    20. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      Black Lives Matter is going to ruin this country.
      2. aWolfen
        aWolfen
        canada literally has a city that advertises itself as "refuge from trump"
        Jul 12, 2016
      3. Supreme Overlord Shadere
        Supreme Overlord Shadere
        America: The Land of the :red:ed
        Jul 12, 2016
      4. Aesir
        Aesir
        Not just Black Lives Matter, but all the sorts of SJW things. The regressive left itself.
        Jul 12, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    August 21
    Home Page:
    https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica
    Granting wishes
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: PS3/Vita
    I am an Incubator. When my species found you humans, you were still naked and living in caves. However, thanks to the influence of my species over the past few millenia, you humans have evolved into a strong race.
    Shame you still can't go that far into the universe though.
    I have a small emotion disorder, but it is easily controlled through special medicine.
    While I do have no gender, I do prefer to be referred to as "he" rather than "it" or "her".

Signature

If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.
    https://twitter.com/TheAnimeBible/status/745732689739710464
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is what I got for quickly finishing the quiz. Did I do well?
    [​IMG]
    This is also my Pokemon, apparently.​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Eh, you sorta feel guilty when you RP being someone else to people who trust you."