Recent content by Matador

1. Matador

tModLoader Magic Storage

Update: blushie has stated on the github that the next tModLoader update will fix the multiplayer chunk corruption glitch:
  2. Matador

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Should be the same as the extractinator demo, but the tower w/ extractinator is one block higher to compensate for ores escaping the tower
  3. Matador

I'm putting copper coins in a chest and I right click the transfer assembler with the silver coin. It says it's missing gold coins though EDIT: I remade the autoextractinator and it seems to do this as well. The copper coins just jam the machine, and the assemblers keep saying they need gold...
  4. Matador

Transfer Assembles seem to ignore the fact that some items have multiple recipes. When I try to craft silver coins, it asks for one gold instead of 100 copper coins. Is there a way to change that to make it request 100 copper instead of one gold?
  5. Matador

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord Should Disable Certain Wiring-Related Objects During Battle

It most certainly is for players who struggle to fight bosses.
  6. Matador

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord Should Disable Certain Wiring-Related Objects During Battle

No. Some people use Health Statues and traps to help them in battle. It's unfair for non-cheese players to get their help disabled.
  7. Matador

Blocks & Decoration Tower-ful traps, made with Celestial Fragments

ooo, might do that, good idea :) but for now i'm too lazy to do anything so when i'm in the mood i'll update this
  8. Matador

Items Altar of Vibrancy - Stopping (and starting) Biome Spread

Love the names and tooltips. Support, Corruption is a :red: that just won't quit.
  9. Matador

Biomes & Nature [Granite Mini-biome Expansion] New enemies, armor, and more!

Marble biomes have MEDUSA, the legend herself. What do granite biomes have that is a legend? :P
  10. Matador

I haven't explain damage, so don't be too sure :P Anyways Atomizer might spawn those Nebula orb things that chase enemies and explode Worms are unaffected, but if they were, it'd just turn them toward it Buffed. Atomizer now spawns homing orbs that can hit so many enemies until they...
  11. Matador

It isn't. Unless you mean the beam, it'd be different from the banner picture. I got lazy. :P
  12. Matador

Weapons & Equip A world where the Keybrand is useful

Keybrand got Autoswing, more knockback (6 -> 6.5), more crit chance (4 -> 17) and decreased use time from (21 -> 19) in 1.3. I'd say this is a fairy good buff, with damage down to ~120, perhaps?
  13. Matador

Means a lot coming from you. :)
  14. Matador

Items Portal Gun Aesthetic Effect

Yes. Totally. I want.
Back
Top Bottom