Recent content by OinitOderfla

1. O

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Wow, I'm really happy to see this project rebooted! In my opinion, Avalon is a really nostalgic mod. I remember being a noob, playing in 1.2 with Exxo Avalon. I'm glad to see this mod returning soon!
  2. O

tModLoader Material Trader NPC

Got the mod, pretty cool. My only concern is the quotes. For some reason, I get bothered by bad English in Terraria, but if it's not your native language, then that's alright, :)
  3. O

Items Combination Items, Reforging Items, and other things (Hardmode Electronics, Mecha Loot, Tools)

I could agree with the Golden Clentaminator, but the crafting recipe or price would have to be ridiculously hard or high. As for the Infinite Solution.. What is the infinite solution?
  4. O

Story Arc Forum Fight - Part 1

Ok, just making sure.
  5. O

oh welp, time to edit this (By the way, are these kinds of forum games allowed? This game is usually considered on another wiki as a forum game)
  6. O

So, as some of you may or may not know, the Terraria Forums have a forum game, known as Random Forum Fight. Along with it, comes a spin off, known as "Story Arc Forum Fight". The difference in those two games is that Random Forum Fight does not allow Reality Roleplaying (also known as...
  7. O

Random Forum Fight!

I summon a slime behind Parasy and make the slime jump on them.
  8. O

Random Forum Fight!

Somehow, I manage to get my 11-segment-long Stardust Dragon to attack Parasy.
  9. O

Random Forum Fight!

I summon the Moon Lord to fire a Phantasmal Death Ray
  10. O

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

The Living Rainbow Dye Last Prism... It's BEAUTIFUL... ;-;
  11. O

Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

Wow, this looks really interesting! The first time I looked at the boss, I was like "Wow, whoever made that sprite is awesome" This is an interesting concept, I've never seen an underworld alternative :P Now someone has to make a surface alternative :P
  12. O

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I highly doubt you can.
  13. O

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Is this mod for 1.3.1 or 1.3 only?
  14. O

Is the mod updated for 1.3.1? Sorry, but I haven't been on this thread for a LOOOOOOOOONG time.
  15. O

(Playing the mod) As a begginer, there is not much to do but to do vanilla stuff. I didn't get a single modded item yet (exept for the DNA Statue)
Back
Top Bottom