tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Oki, got a new question.. Using a Depth meter, what's the minimum height for a Star chaser or w/e the post skeletron UFO boss is. im trying to avoid the anti grav from space as much as possible haha

Oki, got a new question.. Using a Depth meter, what's the minimum height for a Star chaser or w/e the post skeletron UFO boss is. im trying to avoid the anti grav from space as much as possible haha
Sky Island level as on the first trailer of Sam fighting it, it was at just below? space level.
Also, did you know that you can hold down your S key to fall faster when in space/using a featherfall pot?

Really? haha okay, thanks. I ask because the only sky island ive found so far is about 50 blocks from the height limit. so the gravity's soo weak im left still for 5-6 seconds before i fall, an easy target.

Will the expert AI and treasure bags work with the Boss Expertise mod?

As far as all my testing goes, yes, with an exception to keep in mind;

Even with Boss Expertise on to use the Expert AI in normal mode, Fallen Beholder and Lich's second phase do not happen. They die after the first form anyways, meaning that if you want to face those, you gotta turn Expert on proper.

Beholder's not actually that hard so no big deal there, Lich, however, is monstrously tough if you don't understand what's going on.

Well, I don't know, is it bug of mod or game but... I see my friend burning... always... But the mod is coolest!

oof, looks like tremor got one step ahead of your flask weapons Sam, they have their own damage and other special effects hehe... heh...

I'm running a local server for my brother and me with only Thorium installed. The problem we have is that everytime someone leaves the server no one can join it anymore. So for example if my brother loses connection to the router he gets kicked from the server. When he then tries to join again he only gets the "connecting to [IP]" message. The same happens if you simply leave the server. The only solution for this that I found is to restart the server which gets quite annoying after some time. Does anyone know what I could do to fix it?

btw I don't know if this is a problem with the Thorium mod or the tmodloader so I will probably post this in the tmodloader thread too.

oof, looks like tremor got one step ahead of your flask weapons Sam, they have their own damage and other special effects hehe... heh...
It really shouldn't be thought of as a "one step ahead" situation, but if you choose to think about it like that, it says more about them and me... Regardless, I've had these three new flasks in a WIP folder, but hadn't put them in the newest update because they still break multiplayer. You can ask Zero-Exodus for verification on the ideas date of inception, sense hes the one that proposed it to me.
vWFLcow.png

It really shouldn't be thought of as a "one step ahead" situation, but if you choose to think about it like that, it says more about them and me... Regardless, I've had these three new flasks in a WIP folder, but hadn't put them in the newest update because they still break multiplayer. You can ask Zero-Exodus for verification on the ideas date of inception, sense hes the one that proposed it to me.
vWFLcow.png
I see a whole bunch of neat things I don't recognize in this screenshot.

I see a whole bunch of neat things I don't recognize in this screenshot.
Same here.
b86aa78525.jpg

I think the "pickaxe emblem" at the bottom gives exploration-related bonuses (mining speed, permanent spelunker buff, permanent night vis buff, permanent danger sense buff).
I think the angel statue is healer class related, and I have nothing to say about the sphere
9ce6ac049a.png

A new gun, a new buff item, new sword? 2 new yoyos.

Back
Top Bottom