OptiPri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Time for installment three of the Terraria letsplay thing! I'm not going by days anymore, just session.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    But before that (I dunno why I didn't just put this first) I did some base upgrades. Went from this:
    dUxAUkw.png
    To this:
    fpobJD9.png
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    (Full image of redone base:)
    k1QdR0y.png
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    After some exploring (and two more deaths in the jungle) I gave up. I did however score a depth finder and the enemy counter thing!
    rrM7JpR.png

No. of deaths: 9.
    That's it for now!
    I'm stuck. Help.
    Kc5QUld.jpg
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    What do you mean what am I playing? You just answered your own question! Do you mean race wise or class wise or what?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I wasn't asking about the game, and yes I was meaning the latter part of what you said there.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Oh. I'm playing a Breton Sorcerer in the Ebonheart Pact. I also have a character in the other two alliances.
    I HAVE FOUND A QUOTE: When you're midway through your favourite show, Game of Throne, The Waking Dead, Peppa Pig..."
    If anyone wants to play Overwatch or Terraria or somethin, my Xbox One name is DozenthCube8780.
    So I booted up Elder Scrolls Online after a while, and APPARENTLY something happened so I got Morrowind for free. Or at least a patch of it.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I remember booting up Left 4 Dead 2 for the first time and being pleasantly surprised that the game now comes included with all the DLC.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Aw, nice!
    Did another day! Lots of stuff happened, such as dying. Lots. Five times to be exact.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    But that's for later. I explored left a ways and found a ice... thing past a Crimson biome and a Snow Crimson biome.
    Qrf0q0p.png
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    So back to those deaths. I died four of the five times in the same. Damn. Hole. The other death was in the aforementioned Ice cave thing.
    PjqrFZ6.png
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    In the end, I gave up on exploration and di some other stuff, like a minor base upgrade and made some armour. Also made a new sword out of some material I can't remember the name of.
    WJxt8Gl.png

No. of deaths: 5.
    That's it!
    So I just did a day of a new world with a few mods. Namely, Terraria Overhaul, Calamity and Tremor.
    Reactions: Vaikyia
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    So I sat there, waiting for I don't know how long and eventually night came.
    AyWa4X1.png

Deaths: 0
    And that's it!
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Nice! You should form that hole into a big ol' underground base. You'll need a lot of storage for Calamity and Tremor.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Alright! I've played tons of Calamity before, but had problems with the modloader so I did some work and... all the progress was gone. So I have n o evidence of it besides a picture against a lava background. If I can find it.
    Alright, it looks like I'm doing a play through thing. Starting momentarily.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Upload it to Imgur or another image-hosting site, then use [img.](image link)[/img.] to upload the image.

(Ignore the period at the end of each [img.], it is just to prevent it from trying to pull an image.)
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    Something I do is acces my Steam page from a browser and acces my screenshots rom there, there will already be a link to copy from.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Okay then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom