Pencilshaved
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm trying to find my character/world files on Mac, but there's no "Terraria" folder in Application Support. What do I do now?
    thejaxster
    thejaxster
    Hello @Pencilshaved, my files are saved in this location:
    /Users/YOUR-username/Library/Application Support/Terraria

Hope this helps!
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    That's where he is thejaxster. Maybe you should try redownloading Terraria? It may also be in the old place for files, wherever that was. I don't know why it would be gone though, I can find it easily.
    thejaxster
    thejaxster
    also, sometimes you have to go to "Go" "Go to folder" in the menu and use the path above for it to show up. I remember the first time I tried to navigate there through finder it was not viewable, but used the menu to go to the folder and it was there.
    Nice artwork on the contest. Love the Ancient Cultists and Plauge Knight!
    Reactions: Pencilshaved
    Snarferman
    Snarferman
    The CC isn't a contest, you just enter your stuff in there and it gets up at the front page at the end of the month.
    D
    DeadXcorp
    Ok!
    Pencilshaved
    Pencilshaved
    Thank you!
    P.S. I like your "from..." setting on your profile.
    Where do you guys get build ideas? I feel like I've looked everywhere, but it's so hard to find a design that translates well to Terraria.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I get build ideas from everything. Daily life, others' buildings and so on. If nothing else then abstract art. I try to challenge myself with projects which aren't too easy or too hard. This gives me most satisfaction and a feel of progress.
    I noticed your post in the Creation Compendium. Would you take requests by any chance?
    Pencilshaved
    Pencilshaved
    I definitely take requests, but there's no guarantee about when I finish then.
    Quick question: Would you guys prefer that I update my art threads every time I draw something, or just once in a while in groups?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Seeing your drawings, which are great, I would say around a small chunks?
    Depends on how often you make a drawing
    Pencilshaved
    Pencilshaved
    For reference, since making my art threads, I've made 4 or 5 non-Terraria drawings and 1-ish Terraria drawing.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I would say around 2-3 arts each update?
    By meself, I update It almost with every art, unless it's a random doodle. which won't be added
    Just wondering... How do you upload your drawings? I have about 15 I want to put up on here. Do you just take a photo, or could you use a scanner? btw, those drawings are awseome!
    Anticipating the obligatory 1.3/Otherworld April Fool's Day joke from the developers. (You know it's coming)
    Welcome to the forums. There are plenty of waiters, waitresses, and good chat at this restaurant. Enjoy your meal!
    Reactions: Pencilshaved
    Pencilshaved
    Pencilshaved
    Thank you for that most interesting analogy. I leave my compliments to the chef!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom