Pericles_Corde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If the red strange plant would be changed to blue, we would have one strange plant for every lunar color (vortex, stardust, solar & Nebula)
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I knew I wasn't the only one that noticed that there was almost every strange plant for every lunar color!
    I'm thinking about whether or not it would be a good idea to make the glowing mushroom biome an alternate biome to the jungle biome. Hmm...
    Pericles_Corde
    Pericles_Corde
    I'm currently working it out actually. The idea is to swap out the mini biome variant with the jungle, and make the mushroom biome the major biome. In other words, both would be exchanged. But I'm still working it out actually. So I will have to see how I twist things so that it works out. ^^
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Okay then. Cool!
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    Try to make it stand out from the other time it's been done
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-mushrooms-as-an-alt-jungle.51912/page-2#post-1752129
    I'm really curious why we don't have a slime biome, considering how many slime types there are, how often they appear throughout the game.
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    it'd probably make it easier to get a slime staff that way, with a biome dedicated to slimes it'd probably have better slime spawn rates

though the only use I have for a slime staff is to farm coins so I don't really know if being able to get a slime staff easily would be a good or bad thing?
    I just thought about how cool it would be if we had the lava-mancer from DD2 in Terraria, and DD2 gets the Lunatic cultist as a new hero.
    What if we could make armor out of pink gel? Would we get negative knock-back resistance and then just fly off when we get hit? xD
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    just checked the settings, I have not seen anything that gives me the option to recieve/not recieve files in pms? whats happening with you is just, weird i guess
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Uploading files is broken on the forum sitewide right now. You can’t upload files in posts either like you should be able to.

Two workarounds: 1) Upload the files to an external site (like imgur), then provide a url to the file. 2) If the file is an image, you can copy it directly, then paste it directly into a post or in a PM.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Well... already did the second thing there with those two images taken from one of Starbound's wikis. Nice to know, though. Thanks.
    I'm thinking about making an idea for post-moonlord... About crimson and corruption clashing together or so... Shadeblood biome. or so.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    penultimate = last but one in a series of things; second last. it's the ultimate ;)
    Pericles_Corde
    Pericles_Corde
    Oh, yeah, right... I keep mixing those two up for some reason. Or usually i mix up penultimate and final boss. Usually. Well, quite often actually.
    Pericles_Corde
    Pericles_Corde
    Though, on a different note, I already know what kind of style I want my boss to be... A horizontal wall-of-flesh like enemy, or as I want to call it: The bottomless Maw... a world-eating maw that... well... eats, slower than WoF buuut a lot more complicated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom