Pinky Slime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• People say that money equals power. To which I say "Especially in The Binding of Isaac".
    Reactions: Architect
    Architect
    Architect
    Miser Ring in Castlevania: Portait of Ruin. I farmed money for 30 mins per day and did more damage than everyone online. lol
    I once made an invisible watch. Spot the design flaw.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Too bad you didn't invent the Invisibility Watch. A watch that makes you invisible. At that point the design flaw would be not being to see.
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    It's invisible therefore I cannot see any design flaw.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    You wouldn't see it even if it was visible. You're too big for that.
    Premature Chrstmas stuff are annoying as :red:. It's the middle of November, something exists called a calendar. People should use it more...
    king40606
    king40606
    I just saw a Christmas tree in the window of a house as I went by -_-
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Holidays are essentially corporate money grabs man, get with the times. If you aren't Christmas shopping in early November, when are you?
    daderpycoolguy
    daderpycoolguy
    When pigs fly. Wait the money trough exists. Okay off to Walmart then!
    Just watched the movie Spectre. It was great, but Sam Smith sounded like his testicles were grabbed at times.
    'I've been a very bad girl,' she said, biting her lip. 'I need to be punished.' 'Very well,' he said and installed Windows 8 on her laptop.
    Well I've just started school, and apparently we have a whole lesson every week on how to type faster...
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Such PHD. Wow.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    That sounds useful.

No sarcasm, for once. Quick typing without errors makes you able to actually type out full words during an online match, hence making all the scrubs rage at you using "laughs" instead of "lol" and "are you mad I just sniped you?" instead of "lol rek't."
    “What's that in the mirror, or the corner of your eye? What's that footstep following but never passing by?” Oh and btw 19th September guys!
    Mew. Wait, I'm not a cat, I'm a slime! Hmm... What sound does a slime make? I know, spludge! A slime says spludge! Back to mocking people.
    Add a drop of lavender to your bath, and soon, you'll soak yourself calm.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I don't know why, but when I read this and see your nick, it seems to be weird...
    Looking for that special day where I get that solo Expert Moon Lord kill...
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    "One day, I will claim victory"
    Anyhow, hopefully, you will win.
    Pinky Slime
    Pinky Slime
    Yeah, I'm almost there now. The 2nd to last time I almost took down his core ;(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom