Recent content by Red Orb

1. Red Orb

Pixel Art Pixels and Hex Codes - Ai's Sprites

Hey, welcome back! well since nobody else is here i suppose i'll start us off. I'd love to see a Terraria vanity set inspired either by Red or Sybil from the game transistor. Or even just a weapon based on the transistor it's self. Some reference images for the aforementioned characters /...
  2. Red Orb

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

This both fills me with joy and brings a tear to my eye. Cheers for the ride fellas.
  3. Red Orb

Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

@Ai - T.a.S.A.I. Wow, these are great. thank you so much now, i suppose there i a set time i have to wait before i can request something new? Thanks again, Freckles
  4. Red Orb

thats fine, thanks for telling me. i dont mean to be rude but i guess the emotes are still in the oven? cheers, freckles :dryadgrin::dryadgrin::dryadgrin:
  5. Red Orb

Wow, these look great, thanks. and yeah if you could put them in a sprite sheet that would be great, im sorry to ask so much of you. Cheers, Freckles :dryadgrin::dryadgrin::dryadgrin:
  6. Red Orb

also would it be to much to ask for a simple animation set for the Zoe player sprite? as i am trying my hand at modding and would like to use her as an NPC
  7. Red Orb

Hey, WOW, they look amazing. and you have so far blown my expectations out of the water for such a small time-frame. Also, that is completely fine, i understand people have there strengths and weaknesses. and yeah if your not too busy i would love some Zoe emotes. Cheers anyway...
  8. Red Orb

Hey, thanks for replying! :dryadgrin: So my request is as follows. I would like a sprite of Zoe from League of legends in a player/NPC style if thats no to much trouble (see spoiler for source images) And after that if its not to much to ask for i would appreciate a profile picture of the...
  9. Red Orb

Hey, so can i make a request? or is it closed and i just missed where it said? Cheers.
  10. Red Orb

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

any idea on when they may open again?
  11. Red Orb

Pixel Art Kooyah's Gallery o' Sprites

Aye, nah we gucci. i thought that would be the case. kinda just wanted some confirmation. hey, dont forget god dragonite when your famous
  12. Red Orb

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

So @DerpoTheMagnificent requests are closed?
Back
Top Bottom