Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    The lil duck
    The lil duck
    Yo its redgit hiiii your the best for making terreria
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    If it isn't too late to give suggestions and mention "bugs" (really, consistency error):
    Before, when you went on servers, "Disconnect" would replace "Save and Exit". With the new Settings Menu, it stays "Save and Exit", whether on multiplayer or singleplayer.
    As if it really matters.
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    ...and it doesn't.
    tankedup13
    tankedup13
    speaking of bugs, in the teaser vid on 1st of june, the lava sounds still played when the player teleported, is it a bug or just a video error?
    Question: our old armors (copper, armor etc.) are going to have revamped textures? Just saying due i think we are going to have revamped textures of the old hardmode armors when i see the last 1.3 video...(i saw i greenish mineral like mythrill) anyway, good job to all the team. :D
    Criddle
    Criddle
    They might have, Cenx mentioned something about that here (link).
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Thanks cridd, it helps :p
    Since you already stopped developing Terraria once before, would that mean that once you stop developing after 1.3 comes out you re-ditch it?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And so, fifteen years from now...

Redigit: Seriously guys, after 1.19.25 I'm done with Terraria for good!
    Fanbase: Uh huh. That's what you said the last ten times.
    June is coming...
    Metoot
    Metoot
    Wait wait wait RED'S WEDDING? I.. I probably missed some news or dunno.... :\
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    Well, Cenx said they're getting married in June. Part of the reason that's a goal for the release. Wanna get that out of the way so they can enjoy their wedding and probable honeymoon without any work stress hanging over them, probably.
    TheEnchantedVillager
    TheEnchantedVillager
    I imagine the wedding.

Red: Mwah
    Cenx: We'll kill Cthulu Together
    Both: Love Chuckle...
    Hey, just wondering, if there was to be a Terraria 1.3 trailer, would it be cinematic?
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Nah it's just a slideshow.
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    He's going to mail out stone slabs with hieroglyphics of 1.3 features carved into them.
    Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
    Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
    That would be pretty awesome, though it would also be pretty expensive, if we all got one.
    I swear if we get another variant of the zombie I'm awarding you "Laziest Developer of the Year"
    Reactions: Szynszylu
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    I don't care about other monster's variants. I mean only ZOmbies and Demon eyes, because we have too many of them as of now.

You don't know how much stuff could be added in 1.3. Could be less than 1.2.
    T
    totallydeadaccountdude
    still, calling the developers lazy just because they add more variations to one enemy while they work on an update which adds tons of stuff is bit of a :red: move.
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    How do you know this update adds tons of stuff anyway? As I said already, it could be smaller than 1.2.
    We already have, what, six variations of zombies now? I wouldn't mind a hardmode zombie, or expert-mode, or a crawler, or a runner, but we have enough walkers as it is.
    Hi, Redigit.It is possible to use original content terrarium in otherVorld? As the Easter eggs that would find, or do. The same skeletron.

And the ability to create mobs of old and new content?
    Reactions: Groza
    M_Blox
    M_Blox
    He owns Terraria, so if he wanted to have Terraria content in Terraria: Otherworld, then he'd do it. Also, they have the same name, so chances are that things from Terraria will make an appearance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom