Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    @Redigit🌳 Good thing Chippy did not fear saying your name. One time his family had to call 999 due to having fear saying "Glasia🌳", especially pronouncing "🌳".
    June is coming...
    Metoot
    Metoot
    Wait wait wait RED'S WEDDING? I.. I probably missed some news or dunno.... :\
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    Well, Cenx said they're getting married in June. Part of the reason that's a goal for the release. Wanna get that out of the way so they can enjoy their wedding and probable honeymoon without any work stress hanging over them, probably.
    TheEnchantedVillager
    TheEnchantedVillager
    I imagine the wedding.

Red: Mwah
    Cenx: We'll kill Cthulu Together
    Both: Love Chuckle...
    Hey, just wondering, if there was to be a Terraria 1.3 trailer, would it be cinematic?
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Nah it's just a slideshow.
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    He's going to mail out stone slabs with hieroglyphics of 1.3 features carved into them.
    Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
    Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
    That would be pretty awesome, though it would also be pretty expensive, if we all got one.
    I swear if we get another variant of the zombie I'm awarding you "Laziest Developer of the Year"
    Reactions: Szynszylu
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    I don't care about other monster's variants. I mean only ZOmbies and Demon eyes, because we have too many of them as of now.

You don't know how much stuff could be added in 1.3. Could be less than 1.2.
    T
    totallydeadaccountdude
    still, calling the developers lazy just because they add more variations to one enemy while they work on an update which adds tons of stuff is bit of a :red: move.
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    How do you know this update adds tons of stuff anyway? As I said already, it could be smaller than 1.2.
    We already have, what, six variations of zombies now? I wouldn't mind a hardmode zombie, or expert-mode, or a crawler, or a runner, but we have enough walkers as it is.
    Hi, Redigit.It is possible to use original content terrarium in otherVorld? As the Easter eggs that would find, or do. The same skeletron.

And the ability to create mobs of old and new content?
    Reactions: Groza
    M_Blox
    M_Blox
    He owns Terraria, so if he wanted to have Terraria content in Terraria: Otherworld, then he'd do it. Also, they have the same name, so chances are that things from Terraria will make an appearance.
    What's wrong with Red?
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Probably getting tired of people suggesting items on his profile rather than using the dedicated section of this website.
    Hi Ho!
    Hi Ho!
    yeah why they no use suggestion page
    We need a counter for how many useless posts/suggestions end up on his profile.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    This isn't even irony. It's such a high-tier useless post, it's Chlorophity.
    DaBomb
    DaBomb
    This post is at such a high tier of uselessness that the 1.3 update will nerf it, making it reduce damage by 40%
    W1K
    W1K
    This post gave me nerfs.
    Terraria needs mech suits. you know what!!!!!
    EVERY GAME NEEDS MECH SUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    and all the anniversary remakes (aka, we're too lazy to make a "new" game, so we'll just take an old halo game and put halo reach graphics over it.)

although to be honest, the remake of halo 1 is probably better than any new halo game they would have made.
    Hi Ho!
    Hi Ho!
    Yeah I heard you should just buy halo 1 and 2 on PCI
    Azu
    Azu
    Zelda with mech suits? Thst would make it something thst is not Zelda. It wouldn't make any sense and would overall ruin the game. Also a mech suit would probably end up getting trapped somewhere in the water temple and you know it.
    Hey red ive been playing terraria for about a month now. And ive seen alot of cool weapons armors and awsome items. But what would be super great is if in the next update they bring back the soul sythe and/or the icemourne. Or if there was a new special armor set with new wings called something like phoenixs fire armor set or the rebirth armor set and wings
    Azu
    Azu
    Man, if only there was a place to flesh out your idea and make it into a whole thread.... :/
    I wonder where that could be? The suggestions forums. Post in the suggestions forums.
    REDIGIT I DONT KNOW IF U ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT FNAF HAS BEATEN HALF THE GAMES
    for some odd reason
    Magic Sponge
    Magic Sponge
    Don't you guys know? FNaF has beaten half of the games. It's a truly remarkable feat indeed.
    Kidef242
    Kidef242
    That's nice Ryancoolvivid, that's nice.
    Deeked
    Deeked
    It is rediculus how popular FNaF became and how fast it happened. But still, I love the the backstory lore rage debates that go on on the fan sites. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom