• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Renachi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Random Question #5 & #6 & #7: Whats your favourite boss?, What was the hardest boss you fought?, Whats your favourite Mechanic ingame?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The Lunatic Cultist being my favorite boss with Expert Mode Duke Fishron being one of the hardest bosses in the game in my eyes. As for a mechanic, I'd say the RNG of the world generation. Rarely worlds will generate the same and the items you get towards the beginning tend to be different from other worlds.
    Random Question #4: Whats your favourite Armor set?, I Enjoy stardust! [ Just so I can make jojokes]
    Reactions: FlyKip
    computerfan0
    computerfan0
    I enjoy meteor for PHM (SPACE GUN!) [proceed to wreck Skeletron with tons of lasers]
    Izumi
    Izumi
    I've always liked crimson armor, especially the increased health regeneration.
    Random Question #3: Who's your favourite NPC?, Mine is Guide just because he's there from the start till the end, And he's really useful.
    Reactions: temery2383
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Goblin tinkerer. Without him, reforges would be impossible.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Like the Guide also. Definitely know if I ever mod the game then I wouldn't grab anything that'd make his purpose redundant.
    temery2383
    temery2383
    Mechanic and Steampunker.

Also, if you get the recipe browser mod then the guide is basically just a decoration lol.
    Random Question #2: Whats your favourite Weapon?, I myself am a fan of the Meowmere.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Star Cannon! It's out of this world.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Razorblade typhoon, a really powerful weapon with a cool noise and projectile behavior
    Random question: How many achievements do you have?, Which are you most proud of, And why? I have 42-88 Achievements unlocked! You?:
    Government Official
    Government Official
    I have all except the 200 fish quests
    that will be my proudest achievement
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I have 86, both of them are the fishing quest ones. I'm probably most proud of getting all town NPCs, I never have any houses open so getting the party girl was nothing short of a miracle
    Colonel
    Colonel
    I've got them all.
    I guess I'm proud of the fishing quest because I was fishing before they fixed the bug that didn't make the quests count to the achievement - so I would've gotten it a lot sooner but I had to do a lot more fishing than I needed to.
    (Also, Made in Abyss ftw)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom