Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: JohnLePink
    Tonbogiri
    Tonbogiri
    The picture link name on the forum view made me morbidly curious here
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    That's an interesting looking cake. I didn't know they made cake look similar to Humans these days. Have you tried it? How good is it?
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    I tried it not that bad though the intestines were pretty bad though I still would have preferred chocolate cake
    Thanks to a certain video I know headcannon Slyveon as a Pokemon version of my girlfriend.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Take that however you like
    "A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…" This quote speaks to me on a personal level.
    Fun Fact: I was always in gifted classes in school . I simultaneously hated and loved it.
    James Harrow
    James Harrow
    what i hate is when people use gifted classes as ways of saying they' re smarter than everyone.
    https://youtu.be/CWe005HIn6I "I WANNA BE WHITE" Daily out of context quote
    Fun Fact: I have a weakness for girls with British accents.
    Myu
    Myu
    I'm free ;)
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    I know a girl with a british accent. Everyone thinks she is faking it- and for good reason. You would not like her.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    same for me zeskorion. and the person is the most annoying out of all of us too.
    Why are first anime openings usually better than the ones after?
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Mirai Nikki has an amazing first opening but the second one is average at best
    Granger
    Granger
    Because Marketing. The first few episodes and stuff of anime usually get a bigger budget so its more appealing to consumers, then later, a few episodes in they cut the budget.

A typical bait and switch.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    But granger.

Do they need to pay for a new opening each episode?
    I don't think I'll roleplay in the social forums here anymore but if you ever want roleplay with me I'll be more than happy to in PM/Discord
    Having a girlfriend who knows nearly everything about me simultaneously calms me and scares me.
    Reactions: FoxTrot
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    She knows way more than anyone should know about there loved one,
    Aesir
    Aesir
    That's alright. You feel more confortable around her, so it's likely than even if not aware, you lower your guard and let in more information.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I usually don't feel too comfortable around anyone unless I am communicating through the internet
    That face to face feel is way to awkward because I am social awkwardish
    So I've made up my mind I'm going to change my name but what I'll change it to I don't know.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    The want to change one's name without regard to what to change it to implies that there's something wrong with your current name usually... what's wrong with your current name? And there's a limit as to how many times you can do that, btw.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Nothings wrong with I just like a little change everyonce in a while and yeah I know 10 times if i remember correctly
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I would change my name to something even better and funnier, but I don't know what to so I leave it like that. Plus I like Aesir as a name.
    I vented all my sexual fantasies to some person on the internet. That felt great
    Reactions: Papa Dank
    P
    Papa Dank
    Me and one of my friends talked for literally an hour about someone we found to be attractive.
    It was :red:ing weird.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    We litreally talked about our weird kinks and fetishes and stuff I'm not allowed to say on here it felt amazing to let all out.
    I like how everyone is talking about how good there moms are and how they love them when my mom is the most vile person ever.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    'tis fine. My father's history of atrocities is also very big to cite in details. All I can sum him up with is "Satanist Pedophile Murderer"
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Ambivalence, such a lovely thing.
    Tonbogiri
    Tonbogiri
    Facebook on Mother's Day was Batman Day for me. Everyone was talking about their dead parents.
    "Dad what did you think of the Judge's incest subplot?" Daily Out of Context quote
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom