• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
RunicGlympse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Calamity and Ancients Awakened are glorified fanfictions.
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Absolutely true, but what sets them apart from most fanfiction is that the creators were talented enough to translate it into actual gameplay.

Wish there were more mods that didn’t centralize around gods or eldritch horrors though
    RunicGlympse
    RunicGlympse
    I mean. They’re mods. They’re material bound to not be as quality as the main game half the time.
    I personally liked Thorium and some of the utility mods playing this game, though. DradonHunter15 did more for the better of the Modding Platform than anyone I can think of.
    Thanks to this community I can’t touch or think about the game nicely.
    RunicGlympse
    RunicGlympse
    ‪>calamity mod’s discord bans literally anyone with an opinion, and proceeds to mention me a lot out of spite‬

‪>ancients awakened ex-dev swears me out for leaving a dev team that I didn’t contribute much to‬

‪>gets insulted for past mistakes I rectified‬ from a slowly settling free items multiplayer server

‪Still not as infamous as HERO at least.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Well... here's my thoughts right now reading this.
    1. The C. Discord isn't great, I'll agree with that, but I've never seen your name on there, honestly. So I can't say I agree with 'mentioning you out of spite' part.
    2. Being a part of a dev group means you should help the devs. If you were working on something and a person is a part of your group but they don't help much, how would you feel about that person?
    Reactions: mr e
    RunicGlympse
    RunicGlympse
    1. I based my first comment out of someone I’ve met in Minecraft who said he has heard that name before, as well as the fact that a few months ago, someone sent me some messages regarding that my name was soured in the calamity discord.
    2. The reason I left Ancients Awakened was exactly that- I wasn’t contributing anything. But I was punished for that because they thought I was going to another ex-dev’s mod.
    Ah nice. I guess I have returned. I apologize for any behavior that unfurled around a year ago. Keeping those up for the history of my life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom