Sargon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All right. I'll build the world map for the next CC. The map will be 200 blocks wide and 96 blocks tall. I've already started its building.
    I have hard time beating Expert mode Moonlord. The attacks from the eyes and the hands are difficult to dodge.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Perhaps I should build much longer arena which would allow more running and shelter from the laser attack.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    All right! I definitely made progress with my new arena. Now I must try to master my tactics.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The "run away screaming in horror while shooting back at it" strategy works rather well against EML.
    Blood Moons, Solar Eclipses and hundreds of enemies with Battle Potions and Water Candles. RNGesus doesn't bless me with a Crimson Key.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Perhaps it has entered Expert mode mood just for my annoyance...
    When there are no threads worth joing, it is hard to start inventing original thread ideas.
    Woohoo! Over 100 likes! I finally get the Skeletron title. Too bad my avatar doesn't have its skeletal look at the moment.
    Slaughtering the Expert Mechanical Bosses with ease and getting stomped by a following Solar Eclipse. <3 Mothron
    Getting a new computer and faster internet connection. Shouldn't have issues with (Terraria) lag after that.
    Desert Spirits don't want that you dig quarantine tunnels to prevent corruption from spreading.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    They have officially gained my title of "most annoying enemy". Congratulations. Diabolists will miss the trophy.
    The Wall of Flesh has been defeated! Beware, Expert Hardmode!
    Thorus
    Thorus
    Wall of Comments has been awoken
    Building a hell bridge is rather painful in Expert mode. I hope that the half way of my medium size world is enough for the Wall.
    Sometimes I have a feeling that people don't criticize my opinions/decisions because they fear I'd eat them alive. (I'm not that hungry...)
    And so falls a Queen Bee to the Godly Arkhalis. But can the mighty sword finish off a fearsome Expert Skeletron? I'll find out!
    Reactions: Omnir
    Azu
    Azu
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Well, the Expert Skeletron didn't end well. It didn't ease the case that my computer decided suddenly "here, have some some lag for additional challenge!"

c(>_<)ↄ
    Arkhayla
    Arkhayla
    Yeah, Arkhalis' strength is quickly felled by it's short range. In PvP, a simple shuriken or bow will outclass the sword without a cobalt shield.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom