Sargon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I dislike the word order of English language.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I can rarely see the trees.
    Rarely I can see the trees.
    I rarely can see the trees.
    I can see the trees rarely.
    I can see rarely the trees.
    H
    Hax4Ever
    Usually us ghetto people say "I rarely see them trees"
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I could go Bauroth-style and say what ever I want. Grammar is just a matter of opinion favoured by bureaucrats. ^^
    My AC entry is soon finished. (At least I won't be adding anything major to it.) After that, I try to make something spooky for the next CC.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    A human skeleton is one possibility for the CC.
    That moment when you want to write about the epic truths of life in your profile post but can't invent anything except for crap.
    Rokas
    Rokas
    when you want to do so but letter limit be like "nah :red: you m8"
    At last I have found enough ideas for writing a new story. I hope I'll also find good ideas for continuing my Anniversary Contest entry.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Creating the most original thing ever is just impossible.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Originality is what writers stop looking for once they find quality." - (Attributed to) Isaac Asimov.
    Planning to join relatively active social forums. Any suggestion?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    I recommend darthmorf's chitchat social forum and the AMA social forum
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I'll check them out right away then.
    I'm suffering from writer's block. I should begin writing a new book (and an old fanfic) but I can't get started!
    Great job on your CC entry this month!
    Reactions: Sargon
    Catz
    Catz
    Hope you submit something spooky for this month.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I'll try to post something spooky if I can make it in time. I'm participating in the Anniversary Contest so most of my building time goes there.
    Catz
    Catz
    Oh goody! Sadly, I can't participate in the anniversary contest. Good luck!! I'll be rooting for ya!
    Too bad the camera mode doesn't want to snap-/screenshot a Lunar event background...
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    You could try using obelisks. Also you need to have the Lunar event background on your screen, it's at least how it should work.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Unfortunately these advices don't help me. I have a Nebula background but when I'll take a picture, only the sky appears to be black and a red light is slightly glowing behind the mountains. Otherwise it is just the same basic background.
    I should be building my Anniversary Contest entry but I'm addicted to playing Path of Exile at the moment. Must... resist... the urge!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Path of Exile: What Diablo 3 wants to be when it grows up.

Haven't played it in months, though. The grind lost its charm.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I'm not familiar with Diablo 3 though I have played Diablo 1 & 2. I have also player Torchlight 2 but I didn't like it that much. So far, Path of Exile has been fun but the grinding will sooner or later become boring.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Torchlight 2 was better than Diablo 3, unless they've overhauled D3 a lot since last time I played it (I played the, uhm, "offline version" which isn't updated anymore. Damn those lazy buccaneers.)

PoE's charm is that the skill tree isn't a skill tree at all. It's harder to figure out what path to follow in it, than to fight mobs.
    Just wondering, is there a way to see if someone has ignored you, other than posting lots of messages to the user and getting no response?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    There is no way to know if you are ignored unless you are outright told you are.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Thanks for the info.
    Max health, a Molten armor, a Molten Bow, buff potions, healing potions and an arena with Campfires. I'm afraid, can I kill the King Slime?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    5 times pierce + delay effect easily massacres his small slimes. And himself.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    I killed him with grenades in expert. you can do it easy
    Sargon
    Sargon
    (Apparently my sarcasm about the overpreparation wasn't so obvious. ;( )
    My building break is soon over. I'll start a new thread and participate in the next CC.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    (The mountains in the background of my work just make my eyes bleed.)
    Two Steam achievements left! It's time to grind hard and pray faithfully to the RNGesus.
    Is it cheese to abuse Reaver Shark in Expert mode?
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Why would it be?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Someday, modern gamers will learn of this thing called "strategy" and this other thing called "cheating" and then learn there's a difference between both.

Only thing I do nowadays in Terraria is curbstomping "moon" events with a solar eruption from inside a small room with no exits.

That's strategy. Building is a part of the game.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Just wondering, what other players would answer. If I manage to mine enough Hellstone, I could go straight to the Wall of Flesh and nothing sort Skeletron could potentially threaten me, unless I'm careless.
    I'm tempted to play a hardcore character in expert mode world. Do you have any tips (others than "don't die")?
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Well, one can argue that playing in itself is waste of time. Anyway, what kind of errors do you mean?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Actually, most errors in the game are player-based. It's the feeling of "have to start over because a skeleton fell on you from out of nowhere and tossed you into lava" that makes Hardcore worthless for me - I'd rather go punch bulldozers in Pay Day. Same end result, can keep my gear and progress.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Yes, most (if not every) error in the game is player based. Hardcore playthroughs require more patience and preparations. Not every player has these. And players, who don't like the feeling of death penalty punishment, choose more wisely if the play regular characters.
    WOOHOO! I finally did it! Burn in Hell, Expert mode Moonlord! My 22900176 deaths were not in vain! YEEEEES!
    Reactions: Treesmasher
    Sargon
    Sargon
    My greatest mistake was to not realize how awful melee is against its core. When I changed melee to ranged attacks, the tide of the battle turned.
    00Banshee00
    00Banshee00
    Did you die 22900176 times?
    Sargon
    Sargon
    (Slightly exaggerated :p)
    The moment when you die during a Lunar Event and realize that, instead of platinum coins, you have put silver coins in your chest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom