Savo
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• "I'm flying in the sky, I'm soaring in the blue, I can be myself because of you" Anyway, I know you won't see this for a long time, but just know I still am rooting for you Savo. I hope life has gotten better since we last spoke ^_^
    So, seems someone else knows about Mogeko Castle.
    Savo
    Savo
    I didn't know that you knew about Mogeko Castle. Praise the prosciutto m8! YAY KING mOGEKO! :p
    Savo
    Savo
    On a more serious note, I've wanted to play it for quite some time, but I just resort to watching YouTubers play it. I've at least played Wadanohara and some of the Grey Garden at least.
    Here's something for people who are requesting a full picture of peoples avatars :p
    35nhuo.jpg
    Silly Lilly
    Silly Lilly
    Also... it's lacking because it's basically mobs with their kill-kill-kill mode turned on rushing to you while you swing your arms around just throwing a lot of bull:red: at them.
    Savo
    Savo
    Try PvP, it's technically a spam fest depending on what server you go to. Think mobs can kill you super fast? PvP is a lot less fun than PvE, and I wish Red would do something ._.
    Savo
    Savo
    Also, I can get what you mean with story. I would say RP servers with their own lore and other balanced stuff that involves growing in a sense.
    People are using really suggestive avatars, so lets try and counter it with an avatar that looks arousing to a degree but isn't.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    There's a lot of people out there who don't know there's a kink for everything they can imagine - and even some things they can't.
    Savo
    Savo
    Such as gorn for example which is rather something to say the least. Nevertheless, I'll just reveal this now and stop playing a game with you all. This is a bad ending from Mogeko Castle where the girl in the picture is getting eaten by rabbid cat creatures.

With that said, I guess you can say there is a kink for everything! If they enjoy it, I don't care as to each and their own I might quite add.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    See? Still no "but isn't".
    Hey Savo, if you haven't gotten on it, I'd really apperate it if you'd post in Onyx transfusion if you can.
    Savo
    Savo
    I'm working on a couple of posts for a few rps, however I'll try and get one in today, promise!
    Spriggs
    Spriggs
    Okay don't bite off more than you can chew man sometimes people can overestimate themselves , don't go overboard and take your time.
    I see your game - you're really trying to test my morals, ain'tcha, expecting me to copy THAT!
    Savo
    Savo
    An avid tactician always prepares ahead of time. Lets see how long you'll stalk me before eventually changing into the loli Manakete.
    Jill
    Jill
    Nahh. If I really wanted to be a fool, there's no bigger fool around than myself!
    Jill
    Jill
    By the way, I see you've done some tinkering with your avatar to attempt to stop me from copying it! Well, that shall be thwarted!
    Savo
    Savo
    Good, because I have a hundred more avatars I need to go through. Also, the best part is no one will ever know about em except for the forum goers.
    Jill
    Jill
    I can always move on to my other victim of choice, Eater... but for now, not so!
    Savo, the sweatlands are in dire need of your assistance and posting! Please report to division Klein Star immediately!
    I picked up my 3DS and decided to play FE:A after a long while on Lunatic Mode. A whole school day later, and I am still struggling on CH1
    Dat Hellsing avatar tho
    Savo
    Savo
    It isn't from Hellsing though, it's from a freeware RPG game that I enjoyed playing :p
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    But the eyes.. they looked like hellsing!
    Spriggs
    Spriggs
    It looks like a character from Touhou. Also Savo would Artymis wants me to ask you to join another rp in the war to end all wars rp.
    Stop changing your avatar so much!
    Savo
    Savo
    Trust me, I hit the jack pot to avatars. I have about... Uh... 20+ new avatars I can use ._.

Whee, Wadanohara + DR!
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    What do you think of my one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom