Recent content by Scironex

1. Scironex

Non-Weighted Pressure Plates do not trigger from below.

If a Player ascends into a Pressure Plate from below without moving horizontally, the pressure plate does not activate, and, in fact, cannot activate until the player is no longer in the trigger area. A mechanism built like the setup in the attached file can be used to test this. Walk underneath...
  2. Scironex

**REPORTED** Golden Lock Boxes not openable.

Attempted to open a Golden Lock Box by right-clicking it in inventory while a golden key was in my inventory. The Golden Lock Box was instead picked up as though I left-clicked.
  3. Scironex

Welcome to Radiant Garden

This is the area devoted to my surface Hallow base. It came out exceptionally well, so I'm posting it here. The Party Girl's house is supposed to be like a club, with the rainbow bricks being a dance floor.
  4. Scironex

If memory serves, there are mice that don't require dongles. They connect via Bluetooth...

If memory serves, there are mice that don't require dongles. They connect via Bluetooth. Bluetooth's less efficient than whatever the dongles do, so the dongles' battery generally lasts longer.
  5. Scironex

TFW you forget how to PM someone.

TFW you forget how to PM someone.
  6. Scironex

I ain't 18 until July, you piece of garbage.

I ain't 18 until July, you piece of garbage.
  7. Scironex

twilightprincessisaterriblegame

twilightprincessisaterriblegame
  8. Scironex

It is not public. It's part of a WIP mod called the "The Official Ultimate SzGamer227 Mod,"...

It is not public. It's part of a WIP mod called the "The Official Ultimate SzGamer227 Mod," which is currently on hiatus. You can check out the support group here, if you wish: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/szgamer227-supporters.529/
  9. Scironex

Oh, so THAT'S why my curse-protection poppet kept vibrating.

Oh, so THAT'S why my curse-protection poppet kept vibrating.
  10. Scironex

Yo. Go watch www.twitch.tv/teapartyspider . They're doing art.

Yo. Go watch www.twitch.tv/teapartyspider . They're doing art.
  11. Scironex

Welcome to the community, where the effective survival rate is zero.

Welcome to the community, where the effective survival rate is zero.
  12. Scironex

Smells like spiders.

Smells like spiders.
  13. Scironex

Which B# key?

Which B# key?
  14. Scironex

Flakmaster is now a rapper. They grow up so fast. - _ -

Flakmaster is now a rapper. They grow up so fast. - _ -
Back
Top Bottom