• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Scironex

1. Scironex

Welcome to Radiant Garden

This is the area devoted to my surface Hallow base. It came out exceptionally well, so I'm posting it here. The Party Girl's house is supposed to be like a club, with the rainbow bricks being a dance floor.
  2. Scironex

If memory serves, there are mice that don't require dongles. They connect via Bluetooth...

If memory serves, there are mice that don't require dongles. They connect via Bluetooth. Bluetooth's less efficient than whatever the dongles do, so the dongles' battery generally lasts longer.
  3. Scironex

TFW you forget how to PM someone.

TFW you forget how to PM someone.
  4. Scironex

I ain't 18 until July, you piece of garbage.

I ain't 18 until July, you piece of garbage.
  5. Scironex

Souls of the Fallen - Spectre Weapons

Go for it, kiddo.
  6. Scironex

twilightprincessisaterriblegame

twilightprincessisaterriblegame
  7. Scironex

It is not public. It's part of a WIP mod called the "The Official Ultimate SzGamer227 Mod,"...

It is not public. It's part of a WIP mod called the "The Official Ultimate SzGamer227 Mod," which is currently on hiatus. You can check out the support group here, if you wish: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/szgamer227-supporters.529/
  8. Scironex

Oh, so THAT'S why my curse-protection poppet kept vibrating.

Oh, so THAT'S why my curse-protection poppet kept vibrating.
  9. Scironex

Yo. Go watch www.twitch.tv/teapartyspider . They're doing art.

Yo. Go watch www.twitch.tv/teapartyspider . They're doing art.
  10. Scironex

Welcome to the community, where the effective survival rate is zero.

Welcome to the community, where the effective survival rate is zero.
  11. Scironex

Smells like spiders.

Smells like spiders.
  12. Scironex

Which B# key?

Which B# key?
  13. Scironex

Flakmaster is now a rapper. They grow up so fast. - _ -

Flakmaster is now a rapper. They grow up so fast. - _ -
  14. Scironex

Maybe we could make an arachsect fractal. Have one segment with eight milli-tentacles, which...

Maybe we could make an arachsect fractal. Have one segment with eight milli-tentacles, which each have arachnid segments in place of legs, which in turn have eight more milli-tentacles each.
  15. Scironex

Or maybe a single segment with eight milli-tentacles extending outwards, each with however many...

Or maybe a single segment with eight milli-tentacles extending outwards, each with however many legs a millipede has.
Top Bottom