Simple🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My breaks from Roleplaying are probably going to be longer than expected. I just found out that one of the RPs I signed up for has started already, that means that I am going to be ignored.

Just in case I go back, any tips to improve my storytelling qualities?
    I'm having anxiety or a panic attack right now, help.
    I had the longest nightmare/fever dream ever since a long time.
    • Wow
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Suddenly, Sans asks me, "Would you like to wake up?" "Yes" And now my character wakes up in her bed, with her brother standing in front of his bed. Now, my brain is fuzzy at this part, but something happens that sends her back into the binding of Isaac nightmare, probably her brother. Welp, time to quit the game. My dream self decides to research about the game.
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    I look at a bunch of videos, even a video of Mother from Game Theory. And I then watch a certain video that makes me feel uncomfortable and paranoid. Well, I don't remember most of this part but something happens and I get hacked. Now my father has lost a bunch of money, But I am being my dream self so it doesn't matter anyways.
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Oh no, I forgot.
    I've noticed a pattern. Most one-worded social media site that begins with "t" is very messed up.
    There's Tumblr, TikTok, Twitter, and Twitch...
    Back then, forgiveness was a thing only kids need to learn.
    Now, forgiveness is a thing everyone including adults need to learn.
    I found a piece of ancient history, I was very young when I wrote this, and it was back when my sentences were... bad.
    *ahem*
    "The Eye of Cthulhu Searched for his Brothers Called Retinazer and Spazmatism, When Suddenly Retinazer Came, But Then Spazmatism Came, But a Player Was There,"
    You have been warned.
    The more we try to learn about mathematics, the more paradoxes we create. -π.∞ (or (π + 1) * -1) isn't a mathematically proven thing, but the concept of it could exist somewhere out there.

Also, here's a question that might or might not relate to the above comment. How would you define 1-.1?
    I'd define it as 0.9, since -.1 subtracts away.
    • Wow
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    I have returned, kinda. I may post things from time to time, but I'll not be very active.
    Geotree
    Geotree
    Want another one?
    1/3 = .33to infinity. 1/3 * 3 = 1 .33to infinity * 3 not= 1
    So how can .33 equal 1/3

and another one that i find confusing

if you take 1, then infinently add 1 into the decimal place (eg. 1.1111), it will get infinently bigger, but never reach two
    Someone that needs help
    I just woke up in the middle of the might, I feel like all my energy is drained. My eyes feel like they're burning, and my head is sweaty mess. 10/10 would not recommend.
    (And yes, I typed this post because of this.)
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    I woke up in the middle of the night which, and my body is apparently having a night sweat which made it worse. I believe I woke up around the 30 to 45 minute mark of sleeping, because you're usually most groggy at that time.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Oh god.
    Soloraven13
    Soloraven13
    i once stayed up watching YT videos that made no sense and at about 8:30 am i thought to myself this is trash looked at my phone time and thought "oh god my parents will kill me" had to play it off the rest of the day like i was not going to pass out on the floor after drinking three coffee cups black as night and filled with 3 shots of espresso
    Paw patrol was on TV for my little brother, and a part of it made no sense. The crew was escaping from ghosts, there was a door that everyone opened, for some reason a pup pressed a button that closed the door, and it seemed like she did it on purpose. So then Ryder's like "Rubble, we need you!" And rubble was afraid so Ryder said "But we need you!" and suddenly Rubble acted like he was never afraid.
    So... even though I am a bit experienced with coding, I can't for the life of me be able to mod Minecraft or make a good Terraria mod. All I can do is make up ideas, and I don't want to be that one person that just hires others to do all the spriting and coding.
    • Sad
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    I don't want to be a successful game company, I just want to be somebody that can actually make something instead of an unfinished scratch game.
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Man, my lack of inspiration also causes me to fail at modding. In fact, this is the reason why you see me participate in rather non-Terraria stuff, I just can't find inspiration to mod anything. But I can share my ideas if you want.
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    Go ahead
    Life Update #1 - Jan. 7th 2021... Today was a fun day, not as productive as Monday and Tuesday, but I still felt fresher than usual. I managed to improve my sleeping habit and went from having a sleep span of ~7 to a sleep span of ~9. Also, I managed to yet again prove my bravery. My sister dropped a massage thing on my toe. Mom was shocked to see that I laughed instead of crying, yeah, I'm tough.
    Sleep Paralysis: Hello~
    Me: *bites on tongue*
    Sleep Paralysis: understandable have a great day
    Storytime! As a smol innocent child, I accidentally made a mean comment to somebody on a Terraria Server. I remember somebody cosplaying Angry Bones. I said something like, "If you're a nice angry bones, I bet your family hates you" because I thought the Terraria dungeon enemies were a family.

Sorry angry bones, I hope you're ok.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom