silent_ptr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello everyone, I have sad news. I don't know how or why, but my mod got deleted. So now I'm helping a friend make a mod.
    Making as much as I can for my mod, but I need ideas not only from me, but from you guys as well.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    what kind of mod are you making?
    *too lazy to look it up*
    silent_ptr
    silent_ptr
    A mod a bit like the Avalon mod. Adds loads new items, bosses, npcs and more.
    so is your mod gonna be in 1.3 i would love to kill the final boss with some of your weapons
    silent_ptr
    silent_ptr
    As long as tAPI can be updated to 1.3, I can update so this can be played in 1.3.
    silent_ptr
    silent_ptr
    Come to think of it, I MIGHT be able to make a standalone if I can get my hands on Terraria 1.3's code.
    silent_ptr
    silent_ptr
    I'm pretty positive now that tAPI will be updated to 1.3 so I will definantly be updating to 1.3 if I can.
    Well, my family never has celebrated Thanksgiving but I still honour it. I know what Thanksiving is :p. So yea, I don't know anyone who does
    Hey, I am curious that the JSON file is invalid because of its name I think.. Can you help? Maybe go onto Teamspeak?

Terraria 1.2.4.1, tAPI Builder r14

========================================
    Building mod ShadowVeil

Validating Jsons...
    Artifact_Of_The_AirWalker.json: Invalid JSON file.
    Invalid token ']' in input string
    Failed to build ShadowVeil.

========================================

Built 0 mods.
    silent_ptr
    silent_ptr
    I've fixed it and I will put it on your thread.
    KoDrake
    KoDrake
    I got an error and now I dont know what to do to fix... Sorry for disturbing you =(
    KoDrake
    KoDrake
    nvm got it
    I feel a disturbance in the force...as if millions of voices have cried out in happiness as 1.3 has been realised...So wish it WAS realised.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom