• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by TerraLord

1. TerraLord

Cataclysm Blade, a Charged Beam Sword

Epic idea, u have my support
  2. TerraLord

Weapons Combined

If you could combine any 2 weapons what would it be called and what would it do? Mine is Vampire Knifes, Terra Blade. It would heal you when you hit enemys, and fires a red beam like the TerrBlade.
  3. TerraLord

[Sprites] Fallen star furniture

Must have, must use! Support
  4. TerraLord

Console What about us?

I feel like the creators have forgotten us, left us in the mud. The last update i havnt found anything in it. Anyone agree?
  5. TerraLord

Cosmic Gear: The Final (Fron)Tier! (sprites)

This is awsome!! 10001/10000!
  6. TerraLord

When Biomes Clash

I love this idea. I love the hollow and hate unicorns attacking me everyday
  7. TerraLord

Xbox 360 Need Players that can help with a Mage run

Is it ok if im on PS3 -MOMnettie
  8. TerraLord

Barrels (Compact Storage)

With Barrels you could store liquids. 25 buckets of something per Barrel , for example 25 buckets of water can fit in 1 Barrel. And if u want to keep the liquid inside use a pick, if you want to delete the liquid mine the barrel with a hammer. Just a fun idea for compact storage. :D Enjoy!
  9. TerraLord

Console Console 100% Checklist

Omg how long did that list take you? And did u make it urself?
  10. TerraLord

Chance to not consume bullet?

Added together. The 50% from the MegaShark. 20% from mythril and ammo box stacks so u eould get 90% chance to to use ammo. That what i think. But then u could add other things and get 150% chance to use ammo. .. idk
  11. TerraLord

PS3 All Items Map

Thx ill try em
  12. TerraLord

PS3 Anyone want to play?

PSn: MOMnettie
  13. TerraLord

PS3 All Items Map

I know i type it in google but what site do i download it from and how do i open it?
  14. TerraLord

PS3 All Items Map

How do i get items map for ps3 Terraria?
Top Bottom