Thee Pie Man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welp, goodbye everyone. It was a good run, but the world is going to end.
    Reactions: Neon
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Don't worry, the hype train is on the way to destroy the moon!!!! :D
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    I don't think even the hype train has enough energy to destroy this moon, the passengers have been referencing Majora's Mask this entire time; over and over. The Moon will destroy all D;
    About Hero and my take on it. From what I've seen a lot of people are nitpicking on many issues that have been occurring.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Then when people got disappointed he felt bad; and decided to make the apology video. I don't really believe he's IN IT for the money. I think like most streamers it just helps a lot to have it. Regardless I don't think any person deserves to get shat on like Hero did/is right now.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    *Shrugs* I watch his videos for entertainment; not to see how "pro" he is. That's how I view all videos; I think people are partially mad to the fact that he got early access and they feel more entitled due to being "better" than him. However I don't see their "Channels" with subs and fans and people that still enjoy watching him play.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    In my personal opinion he just seems tired and to get so much hate from fans or anyone probably doesn't feel good either.

That's my two cents.
    Things have kinda calmed down on my end. Looks like I'll be able to go back to college this Fall, means I have some time for 1.3!
    Well everyone. Still sorting out issues and what not; as an update I'd like to say that while things get harder other things get easier.
    Reactions: Bucket
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I'm not sure if this is a good thing, a bad thing, or both, but regardless of the case, as long as you don't let your problems grow worse through neglect I'm sure you can withstand whatever life is throwing at you.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    A lot of it are things that are out of my control, but thank you for the advice.
    U play dragon cave, right?
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    I did; quite a bit when I was on the forums. However I haven't played in quite a long time due to financial and other issues on my end causing me not to be able to get on the net as much. Have a great day!
    Hey man, I dunno what's going on other than rough times, so I wish you the best of luck and hope everything is going your way with whatever crisis you might be in.
    Reactions: Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Thanks. Still going a bit rough on my end but hopefully I'll be able to be on a bit more often, we'll see what the future brings. Hope you and everyone else enjoys the 1.3 update on my birthday. C:
    Hey Terrarians and others. Just thought I'd let it be known that my family is in a bad spot and to help them I probably won't be able to be-
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    - able to be on much at all. For awhile at the very least. hope everyone is doing good and well. Will update the status when the situation changes. Take care and hope we can talk again soon guys~
    bad_news
    bad_news
    Good luck in whatever rough spot you man be going through :)
    (The following picture has nothing to do with ReLogic, it's staff or any of it's affiliates.)
    IMG}
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    I would, but I only do local, and hamachi is a pain in the arse to set up.

I honestly love both games; the intention of this joke was to pretend that I had legit-ly (even though obviously not) gotten a hold of Terraria 1.3. I felt it lost it's funniness in the minute and a half after I posted it for me.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    You monster.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    moincrap? BURN TIME
    Why are there so many hypocritical bigots in the world? "Oh I can have an opinion of something in particular- and hold tolerance and adhere-
    DaBomb
    DaBomb
    That's just your opinion man.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    It's not my opinion; think about it in this regard- if it's *happening* it's more than just opinion. It's a statement.

I'll give you an example: If I punched you and it hurt. You even say that I hurt you; I could just say "In your opinion it hurt you." Which is not true; you physically were hurt but *I* in that instance was using bull crap to shrug it off.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Just as a note that is purely an example and I have no want or need to actually punch or otherwise harm you DaBomb. C:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom