TheNerdiestNerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i love how america is all about separation of state and church, but we can't even give gay people the right to marry.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    For whatever this may mean; I agree that Church and State. as a whole. will not change, I'm disagreeing with you. at least I believe so. in that the lack of change is not due to the fundamental nature of Church or State. but rather due to the nature of those in control, In any case. I make no claims of bartering truth on this matter. only opinion,
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    enough.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    We were already finished.
    opinions on a keyblade with a sideways handle?
    Reactions: Scironex
    Scironex
    Scironex
    I'd be interested to see the execution of that. Thing about that, though, is that the nature of the guard would make it difficult to hold properly. Then again, the same could be said of standard Keyblades.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    but hey, you could reinforce your blocks with your arm. although, the same goes for ventus.
    you know what would be awesome imo? dynasty trees. no more waiting for 5 days for the traveling merchant to MAYBE show up and MAYBE sell it.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Would you be mad at me if I plugged a link to one of my suggestions here...?
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    not at all!
    am i the only one who is obsessed enough with KH to make his own keyblade?
    Baconfry
    Daimera
    Daimera
    I can guarantee you that I am not interested in KH enough to make my own keyblade. ;p

Terraria, on the other hand...

But really, I don't see why that'd be considered an unusual obsession. Just look up cosplay and see all the amazing props that people make and realize that, even if it's extravagant, it's also awesome.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    i dont even mean cosplay, it is more like... what if.
    if you had a weapon, would you wield it normally or backhand?
    Reactions: Scironex
    Scironex
    Scironex
    Backhand works in KH only because losing your balance causes little to no detriment, and putting weight behind your strike is a seeming non-issue, so you can pivot to your heart's content. No pun intended. Even then, Ven will frequently switch to forehand for Attack Commands and certain combos and combo finishers.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    wait, what about saix? he wields his claymore backhand, and he doesnt pivot much, sure, he might get carpal tunnel, but so will every darkside you've ever fought.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    That's only when he's idle. When he attacks, he holds it forehand. Just so you know I re-challenged Data-Saïx to look at his animations, and nearly got myself killed. Which is a huge dishonor, because Data-Saïx is really a piece of cake.
    am i the only one who still thinks "gillotine" instead of "gee-a-tine" on reflex when i see "guillotine"?
    Joe Dolca
    Joe Dolca
    What's with all this talk about gelatine? Can I have some?
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    gorilla teen
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Wew u hav tew sey gillotiyne daan in the saath of engerlund.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom