Travlordian01⚡️

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally time to beat moonlord
    Impending doom is approaching
    Starts fighting, dies
    Noooooo!
    Switches to mage with spectr armor
    Hmm yes, now time to get better wings than the steampunk wings.......
    *sighs*
    Fine guess I’ll move in the truffle and turn some of the jungle into mushroom.
    Well that’s gonna happen tomorrow......
    So I have a question, when updates are needed, and your device has that, let’s say terraria 1.3 mobile, but your device isn’t compatible, so you stay with 1.2, my friend is stuck on 1.2, and if he deletes terraria by accident somehow, he can’t get it back, seriously the amazon AppStore sucks sooo much, I swear other AppStores should allow you to buy the older version unless I’m wrong lol
    I just learned that Bungie is vaulting basically half of destiny 2 ;( why Bungie? You’re bery muchgoing or loose a lot of players, and that includes me, I’m really sad about this, because they are basically removing the purpose of the game and trying to make it more like the first... what’s going on?;(:mad:
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Let's just say culling out things in an already shallow experience isn't ever a good idea. The game relies too much on having other people interested in the game to be fun and for access to 'end game' activities.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Yeah I just hated what they’ve been doing ever since shadowkeep(and loosing activision) like literally, shadowkeep ruined how you would start the red war, it forced you to go to though it, and you were weak, most people might not play it till they are way to overpowered,
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I mean I think destiny 1 is better arbitrarily this rate, note that i have not played destiny 1 much, but I have played some, and I love the lore, I miss the old destiny 2 so much.
    Just beat the solar pillar.... was easier than I thought it would’ve been, I thought I would’ve died every time I went in, but I decided to go in and out so I don’t die, pretty easy, then used my good old friend the nimbus rod and quickly teleported home(wait crap I need more than 2 recall potions.... guess I may go fishing for speculators fish)
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I think I died either 3,4,or five times, just from getting low health from those crawltipeads
    The True Destroyer
    The True Destroyer
    Oh wow lol, i finally beat it by just staying far away from the pillar itself and bombarding it at range with certain weapons

i think at least
    SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby
    Solar Pillar in a Nutshell

Oh no, a Corite! better fly up to avoid it!

Crawltipede: Ima about to end this man's whole career
    Me gets rid of discord after my 650th+ chaos elemental, doesn’t react until I pick it up and put it into my hot bar... yes i was late to reacting, but still..... yeah I’m not gonna be happy when I want to farm for this again for another character... lol
    Just wondering am I the only one here who is bad at typing on their phone? Sometimes I may click the smart word choice by accident(whatever the 3 bars above with guessing what word you want to say lol don’t know what that’s called)
    Finally, after the long times I’ve played mobile terraria, seeing my friend play it on 1.2, because his device is outdated, made me start playing it again, well because I need to get back to using the controls lol
    Am I the only person who loves the khaitopia emotes so much(btw may you Rest In Peace khaitopia) that all I want to do is have the emptes be actual emotes on an iPhone lol...
    Yesterday was the day I make the ankh shield for the first time, and it was pre plantera!..... I mean literally it’s my first time, other times I never bothered farming for it, the only thing I really farmed for was the vitamins, well now time to keep farming for the RoD! 300+ chaos elementals down it won’t wont take long right, or will I be like khaios?
    Hmmmm when I finish the skyblock series which one should I do, a normal master mode playthrough, or a hardcore one?
    I was about to submit a bug report on the drunk world seed and a demon conch..... well I guess it didn’t work because there where no blocks in the center of the word... lol
    Okay so on my 3ds I created a world and it apparently got corrupted right as it finished..... just how?
    Reactions: Do not contact
    FalloutGuy645
    FalloutGuy645
    Is it the old model or the new one? The former is known to have serious issues with terraria.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    It is the old, i mean it was the first time out of creating all of my uhh what 10 worlds that thuan one got corrupted(and it was a corruption world what a coincidence)
    Sir are you protected from the faes?
    That moment you annihilate destro and skely boi prime just because you hotness titanium armor, and have a daedles stormbow with holy arrows, would’ve done the twins, but don’t have enough arrows and time.... okay now let’s get some more holy arrows(I only had 999 before fight and 357 after, ya a guesstimate of what was remaining, I new to was 300 something)
    I dunno why, but I’m deciding to learn Japanese.... and from a website that actually helps lol.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    It’s pretty easy, I think it’s way easier to learn than learning English because of how this language is just an abomination of other languages lol
    Akira Nishikiyama
    Akira Nishikiyama
    Learning Japanese gives you a larger variety of potential jobs, since Japan has a powerful economy. Not to mention that Japan is also just a nice country to visit.
    In my country, you have to learn Japanese or Italian in school, so I know a bit of Japanese. If you want some textbooks, iitomo is pretty good.
    sooooo, why is it possible for a house to be tooooo big? that really makes no snense to me
    Imagine if someone makes a texture pack that literally makes all enemies and you not visible.... that would be interesting
    Reactions: Do not contact
    Ordinary Orange
    Ordinary Orange
    You got it bro.

Though really, how hard could it be? No sprite work, you just create a 1*1 blank sprite and replace all of the texture files of npcs with it.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Well actually it has to be the same size of the canvas, but not the item.....
    AdmiredTooth
    AdmiredTooth
    NO GOD NO PLEASE NO GOD NO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom