Tyllord
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• akame ga kill is possibly one of the best animes i've ever watched. its tieing with the first season of SAO
    lamp oil? bombs? rope? its all your's my friend. as long as you have enough rubies!
    so, should i continue watching sword art online II or akame ga kill
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    SAO II is pretty bad. I'd go with Akame Ga Kill
    wow. i went from a vampire knife spamming nub on console to a dank mlg pro ranger on pc expert mode every single world. 1.3 is the best.
    there is no way to harness my rage because of me getting 3 eye springs and not a single broken hero sword from an afk pool...
    Since Iwata died... Reggie should go and be the NEW president of nintendo... the legend of Reggie: The Body Is ready... i use this 2 much
    i keep getting called a weaboo for drawing OCs... they're so ignorant
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Anyone who uses slurs is ignorant by default. If they use them and then go "it's okay because I'm one too!" it just makes them ignorant of their own ignorance.
    Tyllord
    Tyllord
    yep.
    hah, once again... no smooth world generation for me! ..."smoother spawn areas"...
    MY BEST LEGIT CHARACTER AND WORLD GOT DELETED.... my computer wasnt charging for some reason... ;-; bye bye brand new mythical meteor staff.
    looks like my world is glitched... no souls of light after farming for 2 hrs in the underground hallow
    Reactions: NotaVoltorb
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Odd.. are you positive you're deep enough?
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Or your bad luck is off the charts. But you're probably right.
    NotaVoltorb
    NotaVoltorb
    Really? the souls are insanely common now. Thats odd...
    when i spawned an eye of cthulhu on expert mode and killed him, another one spawned out of nowhere, i also killed that one... solo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom