• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Vil'
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You would like Terrible Writing Advice
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    By the way, have you been playing starbound lately?
    Vil'
    Vil'
    A bit, but... I don't feel like playing anything at all.

Just role-playing.
    (So much more games to complete, damn it me.)
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    I'll be honest, Shoggoth is an "eh" boss for me
    Welcome back my friend, I hope your stay is long and jovial!
    Vil'
    Vil'
    I thought that speaking like a zebra would've made me a rhymemaster.
    Hast thou forgotten thy destiny?
    I am Changing Flask, and Shaking Spear is probably a poet somewhere in Equestria.
    Reactions: Wisp95
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    Oh hey, you're back.
    I just gotta quickly make some changes to some stuff...
    Wisp95
    Wisp95
    Haha, reference
    The hiatus gone, but I'm gone in the form you've expected me. To tear with the past, the PFP is actually done by Tetrahedron Dash. Or Giancario.
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    Mmmhmmm. Can you please freaking forgive me now
    Vil'
    Vil'
    While I still hold a grudge (for godmodding, nonetheless), I forgive you, for mistakes may have happened with my grimdark behaviour you had seen at 2020.
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    Thanks
    Ah, i used to be a brony too, also something about the pfp is slightly discomfortng to me
    [Empire Earth I] The AI cheats badly, but thankfully for me never gets the proper tactics against infantry.
    Vil'
    Vil'
    Honestly, I don't know why I still play the 20 years old game. Perhaps it's because it is fun in its own way?
    IndigoGollum
    IndigoGollum
    Sone old games are still good. I recently learned how to play minesweeper and it's pretty fun.
    Foraging Slime
    Foraging Slime
    I used to play that, now I don't have a pc. But I would totally love to play it again. I never actually thought I'd just casually meet another who liked it.
    you are the 48th person to follow me.

i'm sure this has some significance
    Vil'
    Vil'
    Well, it's just quarter of followers left to 2^6 for you.

Besides, swap the numbers around, add one, and you'll find yourself a pony.
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    hm, interesting
    As one who saw Shattered get closed due to disputes, I advocate for hard limits on players active in role-plays. This is so the history won't repeat.
    Well, there's 37 days before New Year. Spend those last 37 days wisely! And avoid the problematic issues safely.
    Mayhem
    Mayhem
    Woah! Thats.. disconcerting. Thanks for the heads up!
    DV Game
    DV Game
    wait, new year will happen?
    Vil'
    Vil'
    As far as somepony doesn't throw tantrum at Drenches & Diesels, we all should be fine. And have the new year!
    FYI - I do not prefer fighting over running away. Take your chances seriously, whether in game, on in RPs. This is a PSA due to rising concerns over most newer role-players picking to fight exclusively, taking RPs like just another game.
    17th October, no real change in terms of world... what a bunch of irony...
    Wait, why I'm one of few who don't find a Halloween fad interesting enough to justify a PFP and name change?
    Welp, the ones who block sites at the school didn't really look past index.php page... more peeking for me ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom