Recent content by xnelagx

1. X

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

In the event "Eater of World's Revenge" the progression bar doesnt progress, even though i had over 5 million contribution. Also there are so many EoW's spawning and dying that i had 2-5 FPS the whole time.
  2. X

120 luck? how about 2000 luck? I get a 100% drop rate of everything a mob drops, and sometimes two of some items. Also i'd like to point out that NPPlayer luck also applies for the controlled player. Why oh why, Nakano, have you forsaken my world with your evil accessory...
  3. X

@Xidon I think I have the same thing as you. My computer makes me press Ctr and then the F(#) to actually use them. If thats not it then Im not sure what is.
  4. X

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

good point Anyways it was just an idea Keep up the good work though! loooove the mod and cant wait for more :D
  5. X

I was just thinking: The world is full of life-sucking metroids + There's a settlement of defenseless townsfolk = Metroids attack just because But then again, you're right, they wouldn't be intelligent enough to make a coordinated attack at the same time. Then again, maybe mother...
  6. X

How about a Metroid Invasion? There are plenty of metroids to have a variety. Ranging from as little as Miniroids (baby metroids in Prime 3) to regular metroids, hunter metroids, fission metroids, then to omega metroids (they would probably be rare). Theres also Alpha and Gamma, but I dont...
  7. X

Looks good to me. Also on the topic of things that shouldn't be able to be frozen, I noticed that Everscreams, Santa-NK1s and Ice Queens could be frozen.
  8. X

Unless you meant to do it, I found another bug XD. You can equip both the Speed Booster and the Space Booster and can benefit from both of them. If you jump, you jump insanely far ( two whole screens worth of distance). Also while boosting and somersaulting, I was shooting and some Beam Cannon...
  9. X

Umm Dungeon Guardians can be frozen, just thought you should know.
  10. X

Ok now i've got bug for you. If you throw the Missile Launcher while recharging, you'll still do the recharging animation, but can switch weapons and use them, you'll just have one hand in the air. You can fix this by picking up your Missile Launcher and switching to it. Great mod so far...
  11. X

yeah i know. its just awesome to i have it while i can.
  12. X

lawl just got Legendary Murasame Terra Blade Has 159% damage
  13. X

If theres one thing good about that, its that its an easy way to get money.
  14. X

K found the button. Found it when i changed my resolution so i could see it.
  15. X

Ok question: How do i create a Freemode character/world.
Back
Top Bottom