Recent content by YumoS

1. YumoS

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I love cheese. That's why i made this cheesy boy. If possible it could have dripping cheese animations during the day.
  2. YumoS

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

hyped!
  3. YumoS

hey Crowno, how are you? wanted to ask you what you are thinking of my farmer?

hey Crowno, how are you? wanted to ask you what you are thinking of my farmer?
  4. YumoS

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Great to hear it! my ideas: Wire rolls. you can craft wire rolls with 100 wires. you set it on point a and go to point b the wire will automatically go the shortest distance to point b and put the wire down. you can craft them in every wire colour. this would solve the wire placing problem. how...
  5. YumoS

What materials are these?

the first one looks like palm wood and the holes are made with a hammer i think.
  6. YumoS

PC You Can't Stop the Cheese - Moon Lord Farm 1.3.0.5

i just made a long asphalt road. i can outrun him and if he starts to teleport to me i made 2 teleporters at the end of the road. he will never catch you and you can kill him with any kind of weapon. also his laser cant get you. he immediately stops using it if you teleport.
  7. YumoS

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

wow, that is the sweetest post ive ever seen! delicious and really good work. i support your idea.
  8. YumoS

I can't kill the final boss!

he he has a star wrath, portal gun and a lunar portal staff. you can only get them by killing moon lord.
  9. YumoS

I can't kill the final boss!

how did you get all the endgame weapons if you cant beat him? :D
  10. YumoS

NPCs & Enemies The Farmer NPC

i am still alive no problem :D the buff shouldnt last longer than sashimi which is 10 minutes i guess. because its really easy to get.
  11. YumoS

NPCs & Enemies Farmer npc

good idea! hahaha i like it.
  12. YumoS

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Here is my Tree House!
  13. YumoS

There is every dresser in Terraria but no living wood dresser :(

There is every dresser in Terraria but no living wood dresser :(
  14. YumoS

found a bug where you can get infinite coins. Should i post it?

found a bug where you can get infinite coins. Should i post it?
  15. YumoS

1.3 in 2015? most likely.

1.3 in 2015? most likely.
Back
Top Bottom