A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish xbox 360 and Ps3 could have it maybe have some of the 1.3 items and some harder bosses
This has been explained a few times in the thread already. Short version is the RAM (not the hard drive space) on the PS3/360 is currently full when playing Terraria because of how it was programmed. The Devs literally have no more room to add anything without reprogramming the entire game. This could possibly make everything worse, and even unplayable for many people.

I wish xbox 360 and Ps3 could have it maybe have some of the 1.3 items and some harder bosses[/QUOTE If they give us at least some yoyo's, yoyo accessories, and the skeleton merchant I would be completely happy with old gen (btw I do have a xboxone and mobile so I can still play 1.3 but I like playing on my vita :happy:)
[doublepost=1490622207,1490622110][/doublepost]
I knew a whole entire update would be impossible but I didn't know some items would be impossible
If they give us at least some yoyo's, yoyo accessories, and the skeleton merchant I would be completely happy with old gen (btw I do have a xboxone and mobile so I can still play 1.3 but I like playing on my vita :happy:) I backspaced the reply command and messed it up lol

we've been over that already. There are no more incoming updates for old gen. I even asked Mr.Rudi before the final update if he could add maybe 1 or two things from 1.3 like the ability to use items or weapons while in a minecart and some 1.3 music and that wasn't even possible. However it was nice that they fought to get the game as far as they did. 1.2.4 isn't a bad place to leave off.

Will the 1.3 reset have console content, this is due to no evidence in the spoiler video or pictures and that it is using the PC codebase

I know that this reply is out of the thread but I would like to see the dragon, spectral and titan armor which are console/mobile exclusives to be buffed up in the next update in both mobile and console. You see that the recipes are too expensive, all the harmode armor + hallowed, not including the post-plantera armor plus you need to fight twice or thrice the ocram and destroyer in order to craft the armor but the buff or the stats are not worth crafting for.
I'm trying to share my thoughts here not to order you to add it. @505Games @505Games-Mobile @505 Games Support

"I'm guessing they will try to release the update on the same date as pc June 30th"
Like I said, where did you get that date? Link please to an official announcement.

That date doesn't seem right as it is a friday. Updates are seldom if ever released to the general public on fridays, as noone wants to work on a weekend. For consoles, the usual release is either on a tuesday or a thursday.

He is speculating that it would release on the same day that PC 1.3 did a few years back: June 30th, 2015.

He is not saying he has a "source" - he is just having fun with it. :)
Yeah It just would be kinda cool if they released it on the same date pc got it, seeing as its in the time frame pipeworks said they would release it
[doublepost=1490807013,1490806762][/doublepost]
Like I said, where did you get that date? Link please to an official announcement.

That date doesn't seem right as it is a friday. Updates are seldom if ever released to the general public on fridays, as noone wants to work on a weekend. For consoles, the usual release is either on a tuesday or a thursday.
this was the release for 1.3 on pc posted by Re-Logic on youtube, Your welcome! :)

Yeah It just would be kinda cool if they released it on the same date pc got it, seeing as its in the time frame pipeworks said they would release it
[doublepost=1490807013,1490806762][/doublepost]
this was the release for 1.3 on pc posted by Re-Logic on youtube, Your welcome! :)
Ah, so that's where that date was taken from. I thought maybe the date for PC 1.3.5 had started to float around somewhere.
Cripey, it been almost two years since 1.3 was released. How time flies.

I'm not a moderator but i remember the rules of the forums about "Single image/meme/word responses" but fun is always allowed
to an extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom