Mobile 1.3 Update

Do you agree it’s unfair that pc keeps getting continuous updates?

• Total voters
Yup...But it is annoying, that they are working on 1.3 version for three years and they can't do it :mad::mad::sigh::pumpking:
[doublepost=1544365673,1544365615][/doublepost]So...
[doublepost=1544365950][/doublepost]It is annoying they are making 1.3 update since 2014 and they haven't done it yet...pipeworks ,505 games and Raknet are simply lazy, or they don't wan't to do it:dryadeek::mad:
[doublepost=1544366094][/doublepost].......

Yup...But it is annoying, that they are working on 1.3 version for three years and they can't do it :mad::mad::sigh::pumpking:
[doublepost=1544365673,1544365615][/doublepost]So...
[doublepost=1544365950][/doublepost]It is annoying they are making 1.3 update since 2014 and they haven't done it yet...pipeworks ,505 games and Raknet are simply lazy, or they don't wan't to do it:dryadeek::mad:
[doublepost=1544366094][/doublepost].......
They are rewriting the game's code from scratch, it's not like they're being lazy. Y'know how hard it is to make UIs for everything? 505 Games is the publisher and not part of the coders and (I think) Raknet is the multiplayer host thing. You can edit your post instead of double/multiposting as it may be irritating to others. (Inner mod channeled)

Yes it is hard to code it, but 3 years...?
[doublepost=1544544001,1544543924][/doublepost]So how they made 1.2 update on mobiles? This update was bigger than 1.3..

[QUOTE = "Yello_Xplorer, post: 1673064, członek: 41639"] Przepisują kod gry od zera , to nie jest tak, że oni są leniwi. Wiesz, jak trudno jest tworzyć interfejsy do wszystkiego? 505 Games jest wydawcą, a nie częścią programistów i (jak sądzę) Raknet jest rzeczą dla wielu graczy. Możesz edytować swój post zamiast podwójnego / wielokrotnego, ponieważ może to być irytujące dla innych. (Wewnętrzny mod channeled) [/ QUOTE]
[doublepost=1544544858,1544544640][/doublepost]3 lata ... 3 lata ... i to is normal for you??
[doublepost=1544544916][/doublepost]Robić update for 3 years?

Terraria technical team will not give up ios 9.3.5. 32bit
Hi @DNgxt, I moved your post into this thread. You were wondering if the iPhone 4s would be supported when the 1.3 update comes out.

There has been no information on what the technical specs need to be for mobile 1.3 yet. However, the iPhone 4s has only 0.5 GB of RAM which is not enough to currently run Terraria stably.

Community: RELEASE 1.3 FOR MOBILE ALREADY!
Devs and Mods: pLeAsE wAiT, wE aRe MaKiNg CoDe FrOm ScRaTcH
Community: *blasts off to an unknown alien planet*
Community:
WeFNyef_d.jpg

Community: RELEASE 1.3 FOR MOBILE ALREADY!
Devs and Mods: pLeAsE wAiT, wE aRe MaKiNg CoDe FrOm ScRaTcH
Community: *blasts off to an unknown alien planet*
Community:
WeFNyef_d.jpg
Hi there @Edgyusername, welcome to the forums. :)

As you’re new here you may not realize that we strive for thread contents to have a certain level of quality discussion. Memes are fun and they have a place on these forums, but they should be on your profile, not in a discussion thread. Just wanted to give you that tip for going forward.
Threads: strive for quality discussion
Profiles: the spot for silly, random, meme-like content

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can send me a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom.

I think that was commented in 2018, but i think yes, i'm waiting for Terraria 1.3 Mobile, the Chinese Version is a "demo" of Terraria 1.3 Mobile, we need to pay 29$ to explore the full world, and we can't understand nothing, even if Mobile 1.3 is close to get finished, i still feel it's not going to come after it get finished, i heard the Old One's Army will be in Mobile but in other update, and i think the "other update" will take too long too.

Just give me a Vortex-Armor and the Phantasm, then i can wait another 4 years for the update hahaha, just want to be able to finish the 20 waves of Frost Moon solo without the use of traps.

Back
Top Bottom