• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The figure looks like one of those spike ball guys from that one village. You can't see them clearly though. Also, the figure ran away and dissapeared.

*Upset face*
*Decides to head up to the village again, despite previous experiences*
It's back to normal, and everyone is walking around as if life is perfectly normal.

You see that one woman from when you first came.

"Hello! I'm sorry about the last time you came here. After all the wars, we'd been very untrusting of your kind. Anyway, what brings you here?"

She seems abnormally happy.
*I appear next to Mommy* Hey are you okay?
You don't see Bubby. You see someone seemingly different, a four foot tall woman with messy hair in some places and perfectly done hair in others, with normal human skin in some places and feltskin in others. There are black splotches all over her arms, and she has Bubby's wings and Bori's armor. She turns around, and you notice her face is just like Bubby's except she lacks pupils like Borealis.

"Yes, we are fine. Just.."

"It's alright. Anyways, I am not here to fight. In fact, I actually have a problem. You see, a figure that looked similar to your kind shot a dart of Amalgamagma at my friend."

"The fusion lava? Well, Queen Lycanthropy has been acting strange recently. She keeps ordering guards to send messages to some strange blue plains, and on secret missions 'for the benefit of our kind.' Not to mention that she had one of the beverage companies of our kind distribute a 'special beverage' that was supposed to give folk of all ages joy and strength to get though every day. Somehow it works, and everyone's addicted!"

I do the 'quote on quote' motion when I say 'for the benifit of our kind' and 'special beverage'.

"Not at all. No other species are allowed into the Volcano but us, and even if you became one of us somehow, you'd need express permission from the Queen herself to even walk on the outskirts of the palace. And, while we as a species have come to be a little more trusting, she still only allows very close friends and relatives onto the palace grounds. Not to mention security is so tight that any and all trespassers are found no matter what, and the punishment for trespassing on the palace grounds is this: you're forced to touch a drop of the fusion lava, and then are chained to another criminal. I don't think you'd like to even risk that, but if you're sure you can do it, then here's the key to becoming one of us for a small amount of time.."

She pulls out one of the small spikes from her head and places it in your hand.

"Mix my thorn with Deathweed, Daybloom, and some water and drink half of it. I'm sure you know the rest?"

"Um... thanks. I think I might just go and visit the blue plains after I take a break. Don't tell anyone about this, for our sakes."
*Heads back home*

Before you do, you notice familiar boiling blood coming from where I pulled out a thorn.

"Good luck..."

Back home, you are greeted by me hugging you.

"Hey Murph. We're glad to see you back. What's that you have?"

There’s a note on the table. Another in the hangar. Both basically say that Program and nosako have left

((Taking a break. Dart is a NPC now until I get back. He’s a buffed (game sense not irl sense) version of the nurse that can treat more than what the nurse can and for less, but will make you feel like an :red: for needing his help in the first place

This isint a ragequit like last time. This is a “slow the :red: down my life is hitting a speed bump at 7292274629 MP/S”))

(Because I'm back,)

(WE SHALL RETURN TO THE EGG)

A large cracking sound can be heard from wherever the giant egg-thing was, and a giant being shoots out of it, and heads for the base!

(I read everything I missed. Absolutely nothing was noteworthy. Also, I wonder what day or month it would be in this world, would it be like December or July or March? IDK)

There’s a note on the table. Another in the hangar. Both basically say that Program and nosako have left

((Taking a break. Dart is a NPC now until I get back. He’s a buffed (game sense not irl sense) version of the nurse that can treat more than what the nurse can and for less, but will make you feel like an :red: for needing his help in the first place

This isint a ragequit like last time. This is a “slow the :red: down my life is hitting a speed bump at 7292274629 MP/S”))

((Know when exactly you'll be back, by any chance?))

"So it turns out that things are happening back at the village. I talked to one of the locals, and they sai-"
*Sees the being from the egg coming towards the base*
"Let's deal with that first."
*Heads outside, sword out*

A Giant...Wait is that Yharon?
Appears!

Chocolate Dragon Yharnom.png

Chocolate Dragon Yharnom has awoken!

(Not gonna lie, this took more longer than I thought, and now all my time is gone.)

(What? And I swear if it's as powerful as the original...)

(Actually, he's not. For you see, during the time when Yharim was trying experiments to clone Yharon, a chocolate drone found it's way into the area, and took DNA samples from Yharon. For you see, the drone was created by a group of chocolate aliens known as Fudegsbahrs. They're entire planet, including themselves, where entirely made out of chocolate. And time, and time again, some random space creature would come and try to eat them. So, in a move to create a being made out of chocolate that could protect them, they sent out high-tech chocolate drones all over the universe to collect the DNA samples of the most powerful beings they could find to create chocolate beings to protect them.
However, the created beings were not as powerful as the originals. But the now existing Chocolate Dragon Yharon was still fairly powerful. And when he was created, the moment he opened his eyes, he blew up the facility containing him, and flew off, trying to contact and find what he believed to be his master. And after a long time of searching in space, he managed to find the planet where Yharim used to reside. Now, being more powerful after apparently coming into contact with Space energy, he now arrives onto the planet, with only one goal. To find Yharim, and to destroy any being that is strong enough to oppose him.)

Back
Top Bottom