• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just... can't believe what I saw there. Is it hell? I was kind of confused there, devils were only supposed to appear there to kidnap people who are really bad. "Who even are you? Are you having any links with that explosion or what?"

[The Novayan forces take a major hit, but ammo support and more troops arrive. They keep firing at targets, while HICs, aka Heavy Ion Cyborgs, a few of the supporting transhumans with hand ion cannons, fire at the Walkers as a test of new infantry.

Last edited:
Then Inharax comes in with his right hand covered by a 380mm cannon.
Honest to the next universe and back, I know someone who actually roleplays with that exact description for a character. Oddly enough, it works in that RP. But probably won't in this one. Decided to mention since hand cannons anyways.

The Walkers continue to attack their current targets. Those that fall will immediately release all their carried thopters like a beehive, which swarm on nearby enemies, and serve as an annoying anti-pierce field of thopters.

(While waiting on OEOC...)
[Novayans still take a hit, and some soldiers snarkily attack the Thopters. - <Wasting ammo.> - Anti-airs do the same, and the rest of army focus on other targets still on field. Some Wyvern Bombers, a metallic-bronze coloured warplanes with sleek design and half-delta wings, detach from the main army and go on a raid to destroy any enemy supplies, should they come.

Unless you are to target underground for the wurms, you merely find many insectoids and reptile like creatures. They do not carry supplies for the other troops however, only enough for themselves to signify their status as expendable units. Especially when you consider what is happening in the second wave, they definitely have just enough to complete their job.

Duplicants come in, shapeshifting to reach their targets faster and attacks them through blades.

Phyrexian Hulks as well come into play here, as brutes, similar to their Guardian counterpart, but more for actual melee attacking instead of standing there.

[The bombers start to bomb the position of expendable units, to indirectly make it harder for them to reach the main army too. They bomb insectoids and reptile-likes, as they do not have underground scanners there.

The main army regroups and keeps firing at new and old targets alike. The soldiers (normal and cyborg alike) fire at old targets and duplicants, while artillery units begin shelling the Phyrexian Hulks. Tanks just act as a support there.]

Back
Top Bottom