Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i make it so that the clothes emmits a little bit of light?
They can not emit light, no, but they can glow in the dark. Check the point about glowmasks in the Advanced Submission Guidelines for more info.
Question is there anything that I could do that would improve my chance of winning or is the design I made the best I can do
Not necessarily a pointer on how to win, but on how not to be disqualified: make sure you thoroughly read the contest rules and the advanced submission guidelines. It would be a shame to be disqualified on a technicality.

THE JOURNEY SET IS PERFECT DUDE!

Hey, I would really like some Dev to at the very least see my set, so, please, make it happen, I´ll upload it later down the line, probably tomorrow eastern time.
Oh, and it´s some faaaaaaaaaaaaaancy hand drawing.

Would I be able to Replace my old Submission with a Better Version?
Can i change the face i want a war helm sorry
sorry again can you put inside a skull in the fire twin remove the eyes
You are free to edit your submission as often as you wish, but once the contest deadline passes (11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020), the submission thread will be locked and whatever is your first submission at that point will be considered your entry. So if you decide to make a new entry and post it in the submission thread without deleting your first one, your new one will not be considered.
Oh boy oh boy this is exiting ! but will you check every single posts ? Right now there are 102 pages of them :O
Question are you going to check all 102+ pages for submissions?
At the moment there is no cut-off point: entries won't be disqualified simply because there are too many. Whether that changes in the future is not my decision to make, but personally, I don't think it'll come to that.

Last edited:
I have been awakened! I am no artist, but I am excited to try my hand at it.

I do have a series of questions though. If these questions have already been answered in this thread, then don't mind me.

Are we allowed to make legs/robes that function akin to, say, the Djinn's Curse legs? That is to say, are animated pieces that "override" the normal walking cycle permitted? Would submissions that include them hinder their chances of winning? And going by the assumption that it is allowed and not a hindrance, how far could that be taken? Could a chest piece cover the arms totally and change/ignore the arm sway cycle when moving? Something like a giant robe or a big armless suit or something? Basically, how much freedom do we have over the armor's animations?

Edit: Also, are particle effects allowed?

So I have made a vanity/ armor set called the Legendary! set and it will change colors as you go into different biomes. So for example;
Forest- Green, Tundra- Bright Blue, Jungle- Bright Green, Desert- Orange, Ocean- Blue, Crimson- Bright Red, Corruption- Purple, Hallow- Pink, Mushroom- Cyan (Blueish Green), and finally Underworld- Dark Red. For underground biomes it would keep the color of the type of underground biome, (Underground Desert-Orange). If it is something like a crimson desert than it keep the crimson colors. The dungeon and space/sky would just keep the color of the forest. Crafting would be made with thread, fallen stars, and pixie dust. I personally do not care if it is vanity or armor I just want it to change colors as you enter and leave biomes. Edit: I do not want the name in rainbow that was just to draw attention.
View attachment 242463View attachment 242464View attachment 242474
I already made a set like that btw

does it count as stealing if, hypothetically, i drew up the idea on paper before visiting the website, created the idea on a pixel art creating software before visiting the website, submitted my idea yesterday, only to wake up and find out someone already did it? need answers plz i dont want to get disqualified

Untitled.png
Submission I call it "Eg"

does it count as stealing if, hypothetically, i drew up the idea on paper before visiting the website, created the idea on a pixel art creating software before visiting the website, submitted my idea yesterday, only to wake up and find out someone already did it? need answers plz i dont want to get disqualified

@Generating_Username if you mean you are worried because you saw another Samurai submission, then you don't have to worry about that. Tons of people have similar submissions, you aren't going to get in trouble for that, unless it was something extremely specific, and a Samurai set is not that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom