The Last Post Wins!

You need some interior decorating, add some lanterns, candles, statues, paintings, potions, chains, maybe crystallise some shimmer

Add some cool items in some item frames too
That beacon is finished already. I do not want to overdecorate, due to various lore details (Beacons are in a bad condition at the point in time where Inil actually starts his adventure, Inil has to restore them with very little help (only help he really gets is from Elise with getting the right materials), and they never had a ton of decoration in the past) and due to limitations in the amount of room in the build because the third dimension does not exist. I am practically pre-boss and do not have access to any shimmer to sacrifice for more aetherium blocks than I already have from one small world, have no items to sacrifice for permanent item frames, and those things do not fit the theme of the beacons.

I have Kingdom Hearts Dark Road running on AFK mode next to me with 66 revives left to grind out the points
the devs made the revive item, the "I don't feel like dying" button, hilariously cheap
it's literally become my only strategy, only reason I'm grinding points is to get levels and then I'm gonna use the remaining points for more revives

im so conflicted
on one hand yipee school's over ^w^
on the other dang school's over YwY
oof

totally not trying to make a decision regarding if Navy's host from 500-something years ago (Pai's time, as I usually call it, which is when Xylia the Dryad is 8 years old and Pai is 16 (general marker for this thing specifically as the character in question is already a bit older than that at the time)) should also stay and be possible for me to use in present-day RPs
long story short I realized that person also kinda matters because of lore arcs happening

totally not trying to make a decision regarding if Navy's host from 500-something years ago (Pai's time, as I usually call it, which is when Xylia the Dryad is 8 years old and Pai is 16 (general marker for this thing specifically as the character in question is already a bit older than that at the time)) should also stay and be possible for me to use in present-day RPs
long story short I realized that person also kinda matters because of lore arcs happening
on this note idk if they should be male or female

Back
Top Bottom