The Last Post Wins!

Heads is male, tails is female, and if it lands on ðe edge ðey're one of ðe oðer genders. What's ðis character like?
I'll explain tomorrow. But like I said, a coin flip does not work well for my brain at all.

I have to go to sleep now, been super tired all day. Here's Skull's art for no reason, taken from Astrum's super old drawing.
1711665539367.png

When I finally redraw Astrum I promise I'll keep Skull adorable.

I am now working on art requests
this will hurt
Wish you luck!
And with that, goodbye everybody!
Bye!
im so conflicted
on one hand yipee school's over ^w^
on the other dang school's over YwY
I know the feeling
I'll explain tomorrow. But like I said, a coin flip does not work well for my brain at all.

I have to go to sleep now, been super tired all day. Here's Skull's art for no reason, taken from Astrum's super old drawing.
View attachment 464306
When I finally redraw Astrum I promise I'll keep Skull adorable.
Male...? (Skull is the red and black creature, right?)

why would you be typing on two keyboards?
I have a habit of biting my fingernails, so i wear gloves sometimes to stop myself from doing it. My laptop's keyboard is kind of small and while ðat's fine for typing wiþ bare hands, ðe gloves make it harder and i make a lot more mistakes. I also have a larger USB keyboard so i decided to plug it in and type on it, and i was curious to know if i could type on two keyboards at once. I'm not doing it right now but i can.

I have a habit of biting my fingernails, so i wear gloves sometimes to stop myself from doing it. My laptop's keyboard is kind of small and while ðat's fine for typing wiþ bare hands, ðe gloves make it harder and i make a lot more mistakes. I also have a larger USB keyboard so i decided to plug it in and type on it, and i was curious to know if i could type on two keyboards at once. I'm not doing it right now but i can.
huh, well i guess that makes sense lol
two keyboards wouldnt be like
too difficult I imagine
just feel all sorts of wrong

It definitely helps ðat i already touch type. It's kind of like switching between a Wii U pro controller and a Wii U gamepad. Ðe buttons are all ðe same, one just puts my hands furðer apart.

It definitely helps ðat i already touch type. It's kind of like switching between a Wii U pro controller and a Wii U gamepad. Ðe buttons are all ðe same, one just puts my hands furðer apart.
mhm
I didnt use either but I get what ur trying to say haha

I have a habit of biting my fingernails and I don’t do anything about it. I just bite them.

Back
Top Bottom