The Last Post Wins!

If you want to interact with any of my characters just let me know, my brain's only half-functional despite getting 13ish hours of sleep.

Alright.
Also if you need to see character lists, tell me so I can show them. I'll move Via, Exci and Teri back to the main notes because they've been sitting in "sorta removed' in notepad for quite some time now.
Kinda my bad for that, huh...

Been doing just. A ton of waiting in terms of RP's lately because I was waiting for Fluxx and Dragonwolf and such.
And letting RP's fall to the side in the meantime.
Think RJITU I've got down with Coron, Fiaris, Aurica, and Elwind, so...could I er. See the TLRPPW list please?
Preferably with locations so I can see about if I can work them into wider interactions or something.

Kinda my bad for that, huh...
Not really.
Been doing just. A ton of waiting in terms of RP's lately because I was waiting for Fluxx and Dragonwolf and such.
And letting RP's fall to the side in the meantime.
Think RJITU I've got down with Coron, Fiaris, Aurica, and Elwind, so...could I er. See the TLRPPW list please?
Preferably with locations so I can see about if I can work them into wider interactions or something.
This is the full list from the main notes. Others are inactive in the extended notes, but are all in other places.
1711718185839.png

Not really.
Eh. Better than losing my mind because I still kinda miss the others, hehe.
Better to focus my energies on what I can do and such.

This is the full list from the main notes. Others are inactive in the extended notes, but are all in other places.
View attachment 464357
I'll just assume all those guys with the main group are like. Interspersed through the base clearing doing whatever then.
Not sure I can do a ton with those guys rn considering Pol's tied up with Eve and Luis is doing that thing with the weird robot and Jack...

Eh. Better than losing my mind because I still kinda miss the others, hehe.
Better to focus my energies on what I can do and such.

I'll just assume all those guys with the main group are like. Interspersed through the base clearing doing whatever then.
Pretty much. Fragment is outside being their antisocial rude self, the others aren't doing a lot. Foxen's probably feeling a little bad for Livian though.
Not sure I can do a ton with those guys rn considering Pol's tied up with Eve and Luis is doing that thing with the weird robot and Jack...
Dark is unavailable too then?

Pretty much. Fragment is outside being their antisocial rude self, the others aren't doing a lot. Foxen's probably feeling a little bad for Livian though.
Would be a bit easier to cook something up if you were able to describe their activities, but...guessing you wouldn't be bothered with that stuff, huh.

Dark is unavailable too then?
He's been kidnapped by Eeva being taken to get introduced to Pheonix at the moment.
And no way in hell am I intro'ing new characters because TLRPPW houses my biggest character group by far and I am not risking bloating myself after miraculously learning I could juggle 5 characters at once.

On top of the entirety of the Daybreak Force.
Mostly.
Eh. Take that how you will =P.

Would be a bit easier to cook something up if you were able to describe their activities, but...guessing you wouldn't be bothered with that stuff, huh.
I'm not really good at that. And with my current emotional state, trying new stuff is out of the question and will be for some time. Too much stuff going on in life.
He's been kidnapped by Eeva being taken to get introduced to Pheonix at the moment.
And no way in hell am I intro'ing new characters because TLRPPW houses my biggest character group by far and I am not risking bloating myself after miraculously learning I could juggle 5 characters at once.
Alright then.

*Shrug*
That's fair, I guess.
My plan for now is to have beacon building be my only major creative "task" until things settle down, before somewhat slowly getting back to the other things. Charel's references will remain open until I draw her, because no point closing them.
I'll draw Armored_Myrica after Charel is done, hopefully.
I can wait I guess.

Also, hello RNG.
1711720617643.png

I murdered the rude RNG last Wednesday by unlocking Black Mage in Volleyball on [Friend]'s Wii.

Back
Top Bottom