Casual Random Chitchat Thread

One thing I'll have to remember to do when coming up with ideas for the class run characters is to note down any ideas that don't fit the character so I can use them later
maybe that will let me make progress on some characters that I've been stuck on for ages

I Try to be nice to everyone , and i would love to support squirrel movement , but i am already in team trees. And i already have no inventory space.

Question : may i be an unoficial member?
You can be in both teams if you'd like! And Guides to Critter Companionship work in Void Bags, so the one slot shouldn't be too much trouble if you so decide to use it. (Assuming that's what you meant by your inventory space comment.)

Also question: do we have a squirrel hub?
Unfortunately not, but I might make a Discord server once I get more familiar with the site.

You can be in both teams if you'd like! And Guides to Critter Companionship work in Void Bags, so the one slot shouldn't be too much trouble if you so decide to use it. (Assuming that's what you meant by your inventory space comment.)

Unfortunately not, but I might make a Discord server once I get more familiar with the site.
What a great news! I am of to do some undisclosed things , for whatever reaon!(i never tell myself ;) )
Nere sounds like a nice name.
Have a freat evening sir squirel

Back
Top Bottom