Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

was not expecting the orca's return... i wonder if it's a normal animal like the dolphins, instead of returning as an enemy?

i saw the spring speculation and i just rolled my eyes... people look WAY too deep into things.

SnookyZun's art is really cool, i like that journal filled with drawings of the monsters of terraria, studying them.

GreyL1me's picture is also very nice... it's best to face death with dignity. :dryadtongue:

Finally. Some news worth sharing, beside still quite lacking something to make me feel hyped.
Also, I'm not actually a fan of the idea of console exclusive contents returning.

it's just the orca, which i don't think is an odd choice since dolphins exist in the game.

i am personally glad to see every shark's nightmare included in terraria.

Edit: wait, did you think it was gonna be console-only?

dunno why you'd ever think that, considering the big goal is for crossplay, which means ALL versions have to be the same.

Last edited:
It's almost definitely also coming to the PC version as well, the spoilers are always just split up into PC and console/mobile for some reason, but nothing has said anything about the orca being console/mobile exclusive.

Orca is coming to PC/Console/Mobile… we just split up the spoilers between the two since they are on the same version now.

it's just the orca, which i don't think is an odd choice since dolphins exist in the game.

i am personally glad to see every shark's nightmare included in terraria.

Edit: wait, did you think it was gonna be console-only?

dunno why you'd ever think that, considering the big goal is for crossplay, which means ALL versions have to be the same.
Whew, glad to read that. Good that version exclusive stuff aint going to be a 1.5 thing.

And I can get why it's on Console and Mobile session, even more since... Well... Was a feature from them, but the news spliting place really made me think exclusivity would be a thing.

Makes me wonder what else might be coming tho, heh...

It burns!.jpg

Our Vampire playthrough ended as it should... with each of us cooking in the sun, except Redigit, who may or may not be a daywalker...
That explains that post on Red's profile.

Congrats, by the way!

AHHHH I'm so excited! I've always wanted vertical conveyor belts, and orcas are cool too!

I'm interested to know what the card things in the banner are, but the first thing that caught my eye was the flying squirrel pet, just because it's one of my favorites. I'm really looking forward to getting the new squirrel pet that plants trees! 🐿️ 🌳
Image 4-25-24 at 7.32 PM.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom