Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Random question:

Would it ever be possible for the use of colour hex codes during character creation? The sliders are great and all, but I feel like this would be a huge step up in character creation.
    Reactions: DTi56
    Largo
    Largo
    i would preffer numerical sliders 0-255 on all colors and saturation and brightness but the way they are is fine.
    hehe... just thought of what the expert hardmode jungle will be like... he heh... ehhh...i just felt a sudden numbness in my left arm O-o
    Are the new granite and marble biomes both in a world or is it one or the other? This would clear a lot up for me! Thanks
    Cenx, im not going to say anything but pedguin might or might not have slightly hinted about tomorrow and then might or might not have accidentally hinted like 100 more times (and some on purpose)and also everyone might or might not have figured it out.Cough cough 1.3 cough early access cough cough. Sorry i got to go check out that coughing problem bye (ps. if pedguin asks i never said anything to you)
    I would give you a present for all the hard work on 1.3 we're getting for free, but i have my hands full with all these hypes, and i can't even hold them all!
    Cenx is there more summoner buffs besides the ones in the change log, I really want to go a full play through with the summoner class, thanks in advance.
    So, @Pedguin confirmed he'd be playing 1.3 tomorrow at 11GMT(am), and 6EST(whatever am/pm 11GMt translates to.) Hype!
    Reactions: Criddle
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Now if only everyone had early access! Oh well, it is only literally an extra 12 hours wait. :(
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Some people deserve to play 1.3 more than others, I guess. Gaming prostitution has its benefits after all (but they gotta watch out for VDs...)
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Not that they are more deserving. They are people we know and trust to do some spoilers while we continue to chip away at the game. We will be working up until launch.
    A while back it was mentioned that there would be multiplayer added difficulty per person along side expert mode for boss fights, yet I do not see this in the notes. I play with 2-4 other people and even though expert mode will be challenging, I doubt it would stand much of a chance with all of us beating the bosses down if they have the same difficulty as they do in single player.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    It might be "accidental" omission, you know.
    B
    Bob 3
    It could be, but it isn't the type of feature that would make sense to omit from the notes. Has nothing to do with exploration or content, but more to do with how the game plays and compliments expert mode.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Bosses do scale in mp.
    Will there be some way to acquire an infinite amount of life crystals in a single world, similar to the life fruits? I tend to play with a lot of friends in a single world and more often than not we have to get extra life crystals from a different world because we just run out :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom