Yoraiz0r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your dev armor is certainly awesome x50! When the day comes that I am able to beat Expert Hardmode Bosses, I'll be farming for it!
    So according to your Terraria forums profile, ur a guy, but your dev armor and profile pic suggests that you're a girl... I'm confuzzled
    A
    Arthurdigit
    His Dev armor suggest that he is Japanese schoolgirl.
    Lazure
    Lazure
    I generally play as a female character in games. I don't create avatars and characters to represent my IRL self. If I wanted to do that, I would simply take a photo of myself and post it. What I do is I create what is aesthetically pleasing to me and how I would represent a virtual character, one of my own imagination and creation.
    Lazure
    Lazure
    I put forth a role I personally like and it doesn't have to represent me as a real person in any way. Besides, some people play as a .. toad or a cat person, does that mean they are toad or cats in real life? Not at all. They simply wanted to play that role, or perhaps the game didn't give a choice sometimes. I leave the real world, to the real world. Everything else? Fair game. :)
    You know, that armor.... That's cool. I think that it's... [Dramatic Pause] (Drumroll) Expert Time. :dryadnaughty:
    Hey Yorai, do you mind me asking something about strange plants? How much space above them do they need to grow? I know that they are 3 blocks high
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    intentional but may be addressed in the future (also 350 tiles = 700ft as i mentioned earlier , gj on figuring it out)
    Night
    Night
    I thought you meant only strange plants when you said exotic plants. Any further tips you can give us Yorai? :)
    R
    r543
    I've build some platforms, also mined every dye plant away, yet I've to see one of them. Any chance that they will get more common in a update ?
    You know, Yorai, I just want to thank you for making my dream item happen. The legacy of the Starfury shall never be forgotten for as long as there's a Star Wrath to swing!
    Just unlocked Trish in DMC4SE. She is crazy, Sparda sword attacks on circle, unarmed lightning attacks with triangle, and both pistols and Pandora on square, has Devil Trigger too. Her main gimmick is using Round Trip with the Sparda then going nuts on the stunned enemies with lightning punches/kicks
    When a boss get's too far away it despawns and doesn't teleport or catch up i.e the twins also, when the eye of cthulhu is dashing and he is killed he does not drop loot the twins bug is really aggravating and stops progression so could this despawn 'bug' be fixed for all bosses please. I have tried to kill the twins 7 times and they have despawned every time when I have got too far away.
    Charge2
    Charge2
    Ok, hi Yorai, uhm the distance on the minimap about 150-250ft (in terraria distance) which is pretty close. And yes I'm on 1920x1080 if you need more description then just ask and thanks for working on the bugs yorai :D
    Charge2
    Charge2
    I don't mind if it doesn't get fixed if...if it's a bug but if It's normal than I just need to get better
    Charge2
    Charge2
    Oh also, Achievements such as all of the day/night events do not work on multiplayer.
    The bow in ur profile picture is in the game orso i found out yesterday
    Azu
    Azu
    It may look similar but it isn't one and the same.
    Any tips on how to find strange plants? Are they highlighted by spelunker potions? o:
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Let your world rest a while before trying to find any, they grow rather slow.
    They also pop more frequently underground and can grow on moss and dirt, so if you make a lot of smooth areas of these, you may have an easier time =P
    DestroyerArcher
    DestroyerArcher
    Thanks for the tips. How high should I space out the dirt rows when I can start the farm?
    I found the Rainbow Crystal staff today... If I get all the "MOAR MINIONS" gear, will I be able to summon seven of them? I would love to be able to rewrite reality. //Moonie joke.
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    rename, can i rename config.dat to anything? '-'
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    I meant the old (renamed) file, I'd like to see what was broken about it if you still have it lying around somewhere.
    Rassy - as long as the settings file can't be found it will attempt to generate a new one, if the old one has been giving you trouble you'd simply want to generate a new one by making sure the game doesn't find the old one =P
    S
    stronghold1221
    i have the renamed file but it is empty
    How exactly does the Skeleton Merchant spawn? I have only seen him once, and have 2 conflicting sources.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom