Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    @Redigit🌳 Good thing Chippy did not fear saying your name. One time his family had to call 999 due to having fear saying "Glasia🌳", especially pronouncing "🌳".
    umm... @Redigit i have problem on my terraria. When i try to open it it shows black screen and i have to restart my computer. I tried to uninstall and reinstall terraria but it didn't work. Could anyone help?
    Well done on making the final chapter to the world of Terraria. The final event and, of course, the following Final Boss was an absolutely hyper-climactic experience and truly reflects on the whole game's worth of exploring, building, fighting and crafting.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Gardraphius
    Gardraphius
    I don't know about anyone else but when I finally destroyed the final boss atop my beautiful Castle, my whole time playing Terraria, even prior to 1.1.2 went through my mind in the blink of an eye as the boss finally explodes and returns my world to the sacred peace I fought so hard to protect!
    Gardraphius
    Gardraphius
    I hope you know what you've done Redigit, you have thrown our expectations and our respect to yourself and Re-Logic into the sky. Thank you Red, thank you for this experience. My best wishes to your future projects, Terraria or otherwise and I will most certainly be obliged to back them.
    Moon Lord... Just yes. So much yes...

THIS BOSS IS TOO AWESOME! He is a perfect final boss! And his drops are so worth the fight.
    So Red i used cloud save
    And i crashed in all i loaded up and every character is gone i am pissed please fix this its just makes people mad :( (could only be me i dont know)
    Also well custom 1.3 maps dont work
    me and friend tried it didnt work :(
    i'm having trouble with getting a world on multiplayer. i try hosting a server through steam and it stays at "server found". no clue what is wrong.
    Is 1.3.0.3 version going to fix Multiplayer FPS lag? Because, Singleplayer is smooth and fine, but Multiplayer is really laggy. It happens everywhere I go too.
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    So your not the only one with this issue?.. my friend had the same thing happen to her.. this was never the case in 1.2.4.1...but for some reason i'm not effected by this.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    I find this to be a problem too. It runs okay when I'm just in someone's world, but as soon as we try to fight something(i.e. most of the damn time) it drops to like 2 FPS. And when I try to host, there's just no hope for anything getting done with THAT amount of lag.
    Accounterror
    Accounterror
    Oh thank god I'm not alone. Praise. I really hope Redigit notices this post and tries to resolve the issue. I can barely kill anything with lag. It's like.. I'm panicking and shooting everywhere in all directions to kill a mob in Multiplayer.
    You know I never really considered Minecarts when they were first introduced. But this Mechanical Minecart is seriously out-of-this-world cool and has turned around my opinion of traveling, Thanks!
    Hey, just asking, but do you think it'd be possible for the disabling of Expert Mode? Not asking for that choice, but could it be possible?
    professional weeaboo
    professional weeaboo
    B-but my house. Thats the only reason I haven't done that. And that I'd have to go exploring the world all over again
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Building fancy in a mode meant to :red: you sideways and make you have to earn each inch of progression isn't really needed, nor worth it - my expert mode base is a bunch of wooden squares, and it's perfect as is.
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    I'm sure there will be a world editor out soon that will allow you to make that change.
    Hey Red! Loving the update! I did notice, however, when right clicking to use switches and speak to npcs, the Portal Gun shoots a portal
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    That's working as intended. You need to be able to shoot two different portals and that was the best we could come up with. I'll check to make sure that it doesn't shoot when you have something under your mouse.
    Sanford
    Sanford
    Same exact controls as Portal itself? Awesome!
    Who came up with Nebula Armor's set bonus? Because it is the most interesting, most fun, and most helpful set bonus so far. I just love it. It actually makes battling more fun and exciting, because you don't just stand, shoot, and dodge. You have to fly around to collect all the scattered buff pickups. Whose idea was it? Tell them how much I love it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom