BaumProductions
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Baum, the U:R team really wanted to make sure you got this message. We'd appreciate it if you didn't play U:R until in it's newer updates (perhaps 1.2 or 1.3, coming before Christmas). I say this because Ulterraria at the moment is just Terraria 1.3 with some extra content. We'd just like to notify you of this. Thanks! (I am writing this because the Strawpoll has us as the highest vote at the moment) :)
    My friends and I refer to using non-projectile Melee swords against bosses and enemies as "Baum Melee-ing." It's not easy :)
    Me: OMG I just baum meleed The Wind Fiend Tiamat with the Pure Terra!
    Baum, have you seen the thorium mod? i want to play it, but GL doesn't want to install into the 'right directory' D:
    Baum, what's your opinion on throwing weapons? I think you may like them, since they're not so magic-y, but more speed and dps oriented.
    Of course you don't have to answer, but that would leave me very sad. You don't want to see me sad, do you? ;_;
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    Maybe I do like to see sad people >:D jk
    Uhm, I think they are alright, haven't had a good look on all throwing weapons so far.
    But it's a cool idea and a nice addition to the already implemented classes.
    Nopezal
    Nopezal
    Thanks for answering! :D I like them myself, just threw an assumption out of nowhere.
    I hope you don't get instantly wrecked by the WoF in the 7th episode (because you're doing the dungeon in the 6th) :p
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    I don't quite remember, but I think I had not a whole lot of troubles to defeat the WoF.
    (which is going to happen in Ep6) :D
    And Skeletron would've been soooo easy if I knew that I had to kill his arms first. >_<
    Baum's butt recording for $14.99! Associated with pots and boulders. Expert Mode only. But, if you call now, we'll give free shipping AND two recordings!
    Hey Baum! love your videos, been with you since about 10k subs and still watchin, you also inspired me to start my own playthrough of exxo avalon and beat oblivion purely melee with stupidly op stuff *cough guardians hammer cough cough*
    The reason U got a slime staff on expert mode is because the drop chances are increased in expert mode, I got 1 to
    M_Blox
    M_Blox
    By something like 0.004%.
    Still rare as heck to find.
    waluigi
    waluigi
    Yeah I know he's still stupidly lucky
    Hey baum is your game launcher like this:

Exxo Avalon
    Tapi
    TConfig
    Terraria (1.2.4.1)
    Terraria (1.1.2)
    Terraria (1.2.0.3.1)
    Terraria (1.3.0.8)

:p
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    I don't have GL installed since the downgrade feature to 1.2.4.1 is not implemented yet. :p
    waluigi
    waluigi
    Oh, how u play exxo avalon then. Just go add game like you do when installing Tapi or Exxo Avalon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom