AtlasCreations
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can't type something here without checking it for a straight minute, neatening it and evaluating it. So different from bungie.net.
    I hope game publishers learn a lesson from 2014-15, when EA/Activision got too greedy, their games were bad/rushed, and their sales dropped.
    Reactions: flortex
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I kind of miss the time when gamers were smart enough to nearly run a :red:headed company out of business by force of simply saying "no, I won't buy your :red:."

Sega could tell you a thing or five about how gamers used to really have an influence on product quality...
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I expect that it'll continue for the forseeable future.
    I don't entrust people to ever stop buying the spew that such companies decide is "marketable", such as a "Brand new" and "different" FIFA game, which'll just be a copy and will continue to be festered with microtransactions like a bloody popular mobile game.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    ^YEah.
    My cat likes grated cheese, pizza, pasta, omelettes and, most of all, jacket potatoes. Is this normal?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Normal, yes. Should the cat be eating those things? Hell no. Unless, of course, you want your cat to have a short, disease-ridden life.
    AtlasCreations
    AtlasCreations
    Oh. Luckily he likes biscuits and those tasty stick things more than anything but he has an very interesting obsession with jacket potatoes.
    Drew a Union Flag as my emblem in CoD: AW. It wasn't a bad choice. Looks good with my hard-core character + I get to hear "GG British guy"
    Pepsi Max Cherry is just... wow. I would recommend this product to all my friends! My hair comes out all nice and shiny and I'm like "OMG"!
    Reactions: Pixel
    AtlasCreations
    AtlasCreations
    *78% of testers would recommend Pepsi Max Cherry to friends.
    I have decided I like blood because it tastes good and when my nose dies and bleeds I can make my hands look interesting and red. And sticky
    AtlasCreations
    AtlasCreations
    Comments too fast for me.
    Sorry for un-optimizing your dinner.
    Glue is not interesting (Unless it's super-glue)
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    It's hot glue
    AtlasCreations
    AtlasCreations
    Hot glue... isn't that really sticky? I have no idea. I just use glue when It's cold because that's just how glue is
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom