505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question: is it possible to download a PS4 Terraria character/world to a PS vita or PS3?
    are the different ports of the game gonna be unique on there some exclusive items and bosses? (ocram, turkor, also pets as well.) because i really hope to see some unique and fun differences with the different versions of the game!
    GORYTiger8
    GORYTiger8
    follow up, will terraria otherworld see a xbox 360 or wii u release, i know your busy but i am so exited to see how the game turns out and i just want to know where i can find and play it (of course when it comes out.)
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    360 seems unlikely, but a Wii U port is probably certain, seeing that there's a port of Terraria for it in the works
    GORYTiger8
    GORYTiger8
    good point but hey why not think as positivly as posible
    Not a long time ago 505 Games apologize in front of many fans ..
    A
    Arthurdigit
    And of course people will defend their favourite game because they only can stand good opinions even if the game's port is complete trash. They will claim that developers put a lot of effort in to making this port and you better shut up if you don't know how coding works.
    Kalifox
    Kalifox
    That's not what I'm trying to communicate so I apologize if that's how it came across. I think critical opinions are necessary for a game to progress, but I know that a *lot* of people, and not just at 505, are dedicated to the success and improvement of this game. I've been playing on the console for over a year and never once experienced a bug. I don't think that deserves the title of "complete trash".
    Kalifox
    Kalifox
    A lot of people find the game enjoyable as-is. If you don't then I'd encourage you to check out the bug reporting tools and be a part of making the game as great as you think it should be ~
    quick question, is the xbox 360 going to see the release of the 1.3 update, followup same question for the wii u will the wii u see the 1.3 or is that coming on release (p.s sorry i just have really high expectations for the wii u version.)
    505Games
    505Games
    Great questions! Will have to give us some time though, we will announce the next updates when we have more information on them :)
    GORYTiger8
    GORYTiger8
    ok thanks
    505, Can you please program the "Regarding save data" screen to appear only once? because when I'm connected to the internet, it takes about 5 min for the button input to be accepted.
    I've got a few questions on Console/Mobile:
    1. For the previous mobile updates, have you been porting the version from Console and onto Mobile but only with a few tweaks?
    2. Did you had to start from scratch when you were porting 1.2.4 to mobile? Or did you already had a port ready?
    Hi, I was just wondering if there a cheat console for 3ds and if not, do you plan on implementing one
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    I don't think 505Games would ever make the "cheat console" available in public. It's for the devs, not for the players
    J
    jeffreycheung2004
    Oh ok. It's just that sometimes I feel the urge to go against the rules. Lol
    When are u guys going to fix the windows phone version of the game?
    Reactions: 505Games
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    The developers are likely on it this very moment. When will a patch be released? When it's ready.
    lolzmaster
    lolzmaster
    Thanks jetstream
    505Games
    505Games
    Basically, we are working on it and will post a fix as soon as we have worked one out. Thanks for your patience, we want to get you playing bug free asap
    I have 3 question about console:
    1. how many angler quests do you need to complete to get the golden fishing rod?
    2. is "Hotline fishing hook" obtainable?
    3. is the bloodroot spawnrate the same as in the previous version?
    When will the ios bug fix update come out? Also, will we have vanity accessories on 3DS?
    505Games
    505Games
    Will update you as soon as we have details on an iOS fix, stay tuned!
    Dear 505 Games, I would reallt like to know what is all the new content in the xbox update and what time it will be coming also is you could possibly add a Npc that sells reall pets that are in real life but there all like 50 gold if you know what i mean,but add the Npc to all the systems Terraria is on
    D
    DonC.
    505 games ports the game you should talk to someone from Re-Logic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom