Terraria Community Forums

Supreme Overlord Shadere
Supreme Overlord Shadere
It's honestly quite disappointing, considering the fun around the forums has been taken a bit too seriously lately. Ever since I've joined, TCF has been a lovely place, but now its just too serious for anyone to have any fun.
Khaelis
Khaelis
Pretty much, and the appeal process for infractions is an absolute nightmare. I pretty much got outright denied, despite properly explaining myself. Never even really got a chance. Meh. :/
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Supreme Overlord Shadere
It's a shame, considering there are plenty of others who have much more suggestive offenses than what happened to you. Regardless, hope things get better for you.
Khaelis
Khaelis
Hopefully, but I give it a week before I get banned. :u
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
I feel your pain, brother.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
If you don't think you're breaking the forum rules, then at least do it for MountainDrew. He was quite clear that he didn't appreciate it.
Khaelis
Khaelis
Are ya drunk? He doesn't have a problem with it in the slightest.
Fabsol
Fabsol
Let me make something perfectly clear, I have no issue with Khaelis messing with people that can't read the OP. I would do it myself if I wasn't afraid of being banned for my actions.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
You did have an issue with drama in the Calamity thread, and as far as I can tell that arose mostly from aforementioned sarcasm. But then again, I'm not you.
Fabsol
Fabsol
No, you're not. It arose from people arguing needlessly, mostly on the discord, and people from the dev team leaving. What annoys me the MOST about the forums are the people that ask redundant questions that could have easily been answered by simply reading the OP.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Fair enough. Still, it doesn't warrant sarcastic replies.
Khaelis
Khaelis
@MountainDrew I volunteered as tribute to be the sarcastic guy on the thread <3
Ziggums
Ziggums
There is nothing wrong with sarcasm, the rules themselves state this. Especially if the foremensioned "offense" goes on to state a legitimate suggestion.
four plus four
four plus four
I saw that happen in the thread, and my thoughts are that the banning was fair. Sarcasm is fine, but if you're responding to someone needing help then at least help him at the same time, otherwise your post will seem pointless and really like you're just being an :red:.

Simple fix imo - Answer the question after the sarcasm in small text.
Khaelis
Khaelis
@SkullRay It seems you failed to notice I actually did give him a proper suggestion/answer in small text. If you're gonna say stuff, at least get the facts correct.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Now now, let's all calm down.
Khaelis
Khaelis
I AM CALM! :u
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
5f0.gif
four plus four
four plus four
No, I did notice that text, it's just that's not actually helpful. According to the persons post he fought the boss 20 times, I highly doubt telling him "get better strategy" is gonna actually help. It doesn't tell the person at all how to actually win against the boss, and really is completely unnecessary. Remove that entire post, and his predicament isn't different in the slightest.
Back
Top Bottom