Terraria Community Forums

Ori
Ori
What's the matter?
Fabsol
Fabsol
Just...a lot of things. It feels like a never-ending train wreck. Behind on homework, exams coming up, this place.
YoshiGator
YoshiGator
Im not 100% sure on how it went down,but if you didnt know that there was any "stolen" things on it then you cant blame yourself especially if wasnt your fault. Even if it was accidently your fault its always important to forgive yourself and fix things in the best way,Im sure there is a lot of people that will be apologizing for what happened,dont linger on this stress for too long.
CountDraconiusIX
CountDraconiusIX
I know there has been a lot of claims about "stolen" sprites recently but I highly doubt @MountainDrew is responsible. Besides accidents happen and people have been rather rude in dealing with the situation. Hope things get better for you MountainDrew (:
neoselket
neoselket
Awh.:( I hope things get better for you soon!
FierySwordswoman
FierySwordswoman
[1/3] Mate, you need to set aside a day or two and just do a few simple things for *you*. Go to a movie, play a favorite/new game, etc.

I've been chronically ill for almost two years, and I would've gone nuts had I not had the ability to spend time by myself at home.
Lots of inconclusive tests at the hospital and family constantly hounding on me, saying I'm going about this wrong and...
Back
Top Bottom