Terraria Community Forums

Myu
Myu
so, im an edgy emo that hates everyone and stays up all night playing video games.

i wouldnt feel any different really.
TriforceShard
TriforceShard
I'd exist in an incomplete state, still forming, developing, and growing as an individual.

So pretty much no different than usual.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I’d feel that a lot of opportunities would be opened up.
After all, superhuman talents would be a great little shindig.
Myu
Myu
my ocs have no superhuman talents :(
except for the ability to chug a monster energy within seconds
neoselket
neoselket
Assuming story characters count as OC's, I'd have magical powers. Sweet.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
What I mean by OCs is basically your online persona.
aWolfen
aWolfen
My OC is literally myself as a furry, so I've already experienced all those burdens.
Bring on the boons.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Well at least you’re looking forward to enhanced senses, strong legs and sharp teeth

And yes, walking around with no clothes even when you’re all furred up still counts as streaking so unless it’s a football game keep your furballs outta the public eye
aWolfen
aWolfen
There goes my summer plans.
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
Having the abilities of Droid15.24.3? That'd be awesome! Though I'm not sure how that'd work with me being human and most of it's abilities are armaments and other pre-installed stuff.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Cyborg?
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
Can't believe I didn't think of that! xD
Arpiter
Arpiter
A lich. So immortality and skeletal magic in exchange for my meat

The undead era begins
The World Over Heaven
The World Over Heaven
I don't have an OC
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
Don't really have many OCs (a lot of them consist of roleplay characters if that counts), but if we're going by the one my internet persona is named after, it depends what I get from him. If I got his "powers" it'd be interesting. Claws, sharp teeth, and a strong sense of smell that can be used to track things would have their uses.
Back
Top Bottom